How can Moulds not be licking his CHOPS?

Yard Monkey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patsrulz
The Pats are beatable - all teams are. I worry about the calls. I got that STL game last Sunday...didn't know that one can roll out of bounds with a bobbling ball and still recover a fumble - even upon review. (Pat's rookie NG Wilfolk).

This is not sour grapes.

114735[/snapback]

Yes it is becasue if it wasn't you would have brought up the countless holds that went uncalled against the right side of the Rams OL all game long.

By the way. It was Jarvis Green and not Wilfork who recovered the fumble.

No question Faulk is up there w/ Eddie George at the top of the RB list.  Bruce Smith & Marcellus Wiley should provide a good pass-rush though.

Oh wait.....it's not 1999 anymore?

114743[/snapback]

Even at his advancing age, Faulk is still better than anyone you guys throw out at the Pats at the RB spot this weekend.

Even at his advancing age, Faulk is still better than anyone you guys throw out at the Pats at the RB spot this weekend.

114750[/snapback]

I take it you have not seen Mcgahee play this year. Ignorance is bliss. We will kick your ass Sunday night B word!

:blink:

God, Please ohh Please let the Bills win this weekend.

I think the game will be close, the Pats D is overrated with the injuries, offensive players on defense should work to our benefit. Pats fans think they have the best team, which they may have, but they only beat the Rams last week (They lost to Miami remember!).

On the other hand, our offense is still not quite there. I just want DB to have a good game. An error free game on offense for us should spell VICTORY!

My prediction Bills 20, Pats 13.

WE CAN DO IT!!!!

I agree Moulds should have a big night, Evans too. Don't even get me started talking about Willis........

Guest Patsrulz
I take it you have not seen Mcgahee play this year.  Ignorance is bliss.  We will kick your ass Sunday night B word!

114753[/snapback]

I've seen 2 of his 3 starts (Jets and Zone games).

I think McGahee right now is a 1 trick pony. Best served getting to and around the outside perimeter. Make him round inside between the tackles and he's DOA.

From what I have seen the guy is hit or miss. He';s either beraking a lon one or he's breaking even or losing yards. I think this is due primarily to his inexperience and possibly the fact that he's not yet adjusted to his OL as of yet.

If McGahee continues to take it to the outside rather than pound it up the gut against the Pats he'll not be that effective. if the Pats rush defense is weak at any spot it is inside, up the gut against the green rookie Vince Wilfork. Where they are very good is on outside containment with very heady and skilled LB's as well as excellent run defending DE's.

I think McGahee will have to run up the gut on this Pats defense to earn his keep this game. Can he do it?

I think McGahee right now is a 1 trick pony. Best served getting to and around the outside perimeter. Make him round inside between the tackles and he's DOA. 

From what I have seen the guy is hit or miss. He';s either beraking a lon one or he's breaking even or losing yards. I think this is due primarily to his inexperience and possibly the fact that he's not yet adjusted to his OL as of yet. 

If McGahee continues to take it to the outside rather than pound it up the gut against the Pats he'll not be that effective. if the Pats rush defense is weak at any spot it is inside, up the gut against the green rookie Vince Wilfork. Where they are very good is on outside containment with very heady and skilled LB's as well as excellent run defending DE's.

I think McGahee will have to run up the gut on this Pats defense to earn his keep this game.  Can he do it?

114766[/snapback]

Did you have the game on while you were stroking your Brady doll?

Because that is about all you friggen got out of what was going on the field.....

The one trick pony was Travis Henry......perhaps you were watching the game the 2 or 3 times he was on the field.....

If you think that Willis Magehee cant get touch yards between the tackles......boy are you in for a shock come Sunday night.....

God...I cant wait

I think McGahee will have to run up the gut on this Pats defense to earn his keep this game.  Can he do it?

114766[/snapback]

McGahee will be happy to run it up the gut all day just like Edgerrin James and Dominic Rhodes did. Without fumbling, I might add.

114766[/snapback]

Please read Pete's post again. Thanks.

Yes it is becasue if it wasn't you would have brought up the countless holds that went uncalled against the right side of the Rams OL all game long. 

By the way. It was Jarvis Green and not Wilfork who recovered the fumble.

114746[/snapback]

No, friend who wil not register. I've watched pro football since 1960. The calls have come and gone through those 44 years, but I am quite dismayed at the circumstances regarding the modern Patriots (and I recall many a Boston Pat team - Nance, Parelli, Cappelitti, Grogan, Stingley, Hannah, Eason, and so forth).

Something is not quite right...

Guest Patsrulz
Did you have the game on while you were stroking your Brady doll? 

Because that is about all you friggen got out of what was going on the field.....

The one trick pony was Travis Henry......perhaps you were watching the game the 2 or 3 times he was on the field.....

If you think that Willis Magehee cant get touch yards between the tackles......boy are you in for a shock come Sunday night.....

God...I cant wait

114772[/snapback]

I saw Brady and the Pats play don't you worry. Recall that you guys had the early games against the Jets and Cards. The Pats had the late game those weeks.

In those 2 games I watched I saw McGhaee running great outside and not nearly as good runing up the gut. With such a small sampling I can't say for sure it's a trend but that's what I observed in those 2 games.

I also know that running outside on the Pats 3-4 defense is an exercise in futility. Teams are much better served running up inside on them looking to exploit the youngin Wilfork and hoping that you can get a couple of big paws on the Pats ILB's.

Of course, if you try long and hard enough you can find an excuse for almost anything.

The Pats kicked the crap out of the Rams and did so with barely 1/2 a healthy team. I'm quite sure it wouldn't have mattered 1 bit what Martz attempted to do to the Pats in this game the Pats would have still won, easily.

McGahee and Henry aren't going to big problems for the Pats in this game. If need be, Belichick and company will scheme to take them out of the game and will force Drew to beat them.  I doubt Drew has it in him to beat a Belichick defense.  Not on national TV in front of a rowdy and boisterous Patriots crowd.

114628[/snapback]

Mike Martz is the only coach in the NFL this season to lose to the Dolphins. Let me repeat that. MIKE MARTZ IS THE ONLY COACH IN THE NFL TO LOSE TO THE DOLPHINS.

You know, the Dolphins.

Guest Patsrulz
No, friend who wil not register. I've watched pro football since 1960. The calls have come and gone through those 44 years, but I am quite dismayed at the circumstances regarding the modern Patriots (and I recall many a Boston Pat team -  Nance, Parelli, Cappelitti, Grogan, Stingley, Hannah, Eason, and so forth).

Something is not quite right...

114788[/snapback]

Nah, I'm only going to be here today and Monday sometime. No point in bothering to register for such little time spent here.

Maybe next year I'll take the time out to sign in officially.

Guest Patsrulz
Mike Martz is the only coach in the NFL this season to lose to the Dolphins.  Let me repeat that.  MIKE MARTZ IS THE ONLY COACH IN THE NFL TO LOSE TO THE DOLPHINS.

You know, the Dolphins.

114794[/snapback]

Hey, you know your colors. Make sure to tell your teacher now. I'm sure you'll get a nice sticker for your efforts.

Hey, you know your colors.  Make sure to tell your teacher now.  I'm sure you'll get a nice sticker for your efforts.

114806[/snapback]

Did your elementary school give you today off for Veterans Day as well or did you fake being sick to get a long weekend?

Guest Patsrulz
Did your elementary school give you today off for Veterans Day as well or did you fake being sick to get a long weekend?

114808[/snapback]

Hey, I started the school bit. Be original at least.

Hey, you know your colors.  Make sure to tell your teacher now.  I'm sure you'll get a nice sticker for your efforts.

114806[/snapback]

As opposed to your teachers? You know, the ones who told you that putting the shortened "Patriots" and wussily spelled "rules" together would make your quest to be accepted as intelligent just that much easier?

The colors are used for effect. You obviously don't understand the nuances of the game enough to pick up on the difference between having a weapon and knowing how to actually USE it effectively. This is the same team that dumped this season's Special Teams Coach of the Year to this point because he wasn't effective. Which play showed the effectiveness of that decision last week? Yeah, that'd be the TD pass from the friggin' kicker to the uncovered WR. Mike Martz is a train wreck. Worse than that, he's arrogant. In fact, he reminds me a little of YOU.

Thanks for playing, Jocko.