Dallas WRs VS Tampa Bay CBs

I watched the majority of this game and the Tampa DBs looked out of position a lot today and also didnt tackle well at all

Cadillac Williams looked great when he was in there but I think he ended up getting hurt again...he was tackled and the defender came down on his leg and I dont recall seeing him again after that

Leftwich looked to throw deep a lot and made a few nice plays, he was also hit a lot today, i was impressed he was able to stay in there

I didnt see of hear Kellen Winslows name until the second half and not much at all

If you haven't seen the numbers... The Cowboy receivers completely destroyed the Buc Corners

I see T.O. and Evans having a great day for the opener =)

CRAYTON 4 catches 135 yards 1 TD

WILLIAMS 3 catches 86 yards 1 TD

AUSTIN 1 catch 42 yards 1 TD

Even Witten had 5 catches for 71 yards

Watched the whole Game...Looked like quite a bit of confusion in the Tampa Secondary today...A lot of blown assignments and some finger pointing...Not sure if that was more The Boys Offense or Tampa's inability to adjust to the new D...If Leftwich hits the Pass He overthrew right before Halftime that is a whole different Game...The Bucs could have been up at the Half...Instead they miss the FG, get deflated before Halftime, and come out in the 2nd Half looking like crap... :D

If you haven't seen the numbers... The Cowboy receivers completely destroyed the Buc Corners

I see T.O. and Evans having a great day for the opener =)

CRAYTON 4 catches 135 yards 1 TD

WILLIAMS 3 catches 86 yards 1 TD

AUSTIN 1 catch 42 yards 1 TD

Even Witten had 5 catches for 71 yards

They have a QB that can get them the ball downfield!

Watched the whole Game...Looked like quite a bit of confusion in the Tampa Secondary today...A lot of blown assignments and some finger pointing...Not sure if that was more The Boys Offense or Tampa's inability to adjust to the new D...If Leftwich hits the Pass He overthrew right before Halftime that is a whole different Game...The Bucs could have been up at the Half...Instead they miss the FG, get deflated before Halftime, and come out in the 2nd Half looking like crap... :D

Yeah it doesn't look like the Bucs have this defense down yet. They lost because they gave up the big play a number of times.