LPGA

dpbillsfan

Had a great time and my 11 yr old daughter had a blast. She got almost the entire field to sign her flag and even got gloves and balls from the players after their round.

Was really impressed with the short game from the ladies. Mainly just watched the players coming into the 9th and 18th greens. Followed Michelle Wie for a hole and Natalie Gulbis for a couple. Pretty impressive in person and easy on the eyes. :flirt:

Had a great time and my 11 yr old daughter had a blast. She got almost the entire field to sign her flag and even got gloves and balls from the players after their round.

Was really impressed with the short game from the ladies. Mainly just watched the players coming into the 9th and 18th greens. Followed Michelle Wie for a hole and Natalie Gulbis for a couple. Pretty impressive in person and easy on the eyes. :flirt:

That's the great thing about attending less popular sporting events...the players are very engaging and you rarely find the prototypical narcissistic athlete. As cool as it is to watch the best in the world compete, it's always very refreshing when you go to something like an LPGA event, or a minor league baseball game, or a D-league basketball game, etc.

Was really impressed with the short game from the ladies. :flirt:

I shot two of my best rounds after following a few select ladies around the course at the "Shop Rite Classic" In A.C. back in the 90's. It's all about perfect rhythm and tempo. ;)

Forget about 'grip it & rip it." Your leaving a lot of shots out on the course.