Do you Billieve?

Bills!Win!

Greetings to my fellow Buffalo Bills Fans and Billievers (and pessimists)... This is one of my first posts on this board but I have been reading the stuff on here for a long time now... I have been a bills fan for ten years now... The very first season I began rooting for the bills was their last (and distant) playoff year back in 99-2000... I was the biggest 8 year old bills fan this world has ever seen, i bled red white and blue... But after that Music City Debacle, the team I have been rooting for every single game for the last 10 years has missed the playoffs every year, and it has been too long since I have even seen this team win... As one person said on this board in a different topic, "7-9 isn't a record, its a way of life!" I have to tell you THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE... and I *Billieve* it will! But in order to make the playoffs the Bills have a few roadblocks in front of them, and the biggest one being our next opponent, the New England Patriots... To me, in my honest opinion, this game is the equivalent to the superbowl, in some ways... Now this may seem blasphemous, completely rediculous and absurd, but if we win this upcoming game against the Pats it will feel like we won the "Superbowl" because really, we have been mediocre and average for the last 10 years and have done very little winning, and if we do win this game, we know that we can pretty much beat any other team in the league... I know, I know, and I know! Many of you will start to criticize what i say no matter what, but I have some sort of feeling that I have only felt once or twice in my life... It is a feeling that i can noy describe or even comprehend, but it is a good thing... All I have to say is that when I have felt this way in the past, great things have happened... I believe it is a superstitious thing, when I felt this way, certain things have happened, for example: I some how knew a miracle would happen when the Giants beat the patriots in the superbowl, I had some weird feeling about the patriots the first week last year when Brady got hurt, i just knew that some thing went wrong, then i heard he was injured... Then there was another time, oh yeah! It was when we beat them 31-0... I seriously knew we were going to be them... The odds were stacked against us, but something told me they were going to win... OK! So knowing all of you, you will make ridiculous comments and bash and flame me for saying these things or hate on the bills for being so bad and firing their coordinator or whatever! All I have to say is this

(1) "If" and *When* the bills win on monday, you will thank me for telling you in advance!

(2) A win on monday night will be one of the best feelings in the world, and will make me even more of a proud Billiever!

(3) LETS GO BUFFALO AND KILL THE PATS!!! They can do it...

I just had to say something to stir up the conversation! But I Billieve!

"Nobody circles the wagons, like the Buffalo Bills!"

Greetings to my fellow Buffalo Bills Fans and Billievers (and pessimists)... This is one of my first posts on this board but I have been reading the stuff on here for a long time now... I have been a bills fan for ten years now... The very first season I began rooting for the bills was their last (and distant) playoff year back in 99-2000... I was the biggest 8 year old bills fan this world has ever seen, i bled red white and blue... But after that Music City Debacle, the team I have been rooting for every single game for the last 10 years has missed the playoffs every year, and it has been too long since I have even seen this team win... As one person said on this board in a different topic, "7-9 isn't a record, its a way of life!" I have to tell you THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE... and I *Billieve* it will! But in order to make the playoffs the Bills have a few roadblocks in front of them, and the biggest one being our next opponent, the New England Patriots... To me, in my honest opinion, this game is the equivalent to the superbowl, in some ways... Now this may seem blasphemous, completely rediculous and absurd, but if we win this upcoming game against the Pats it will feel like we won the "Superbowl" because really, we have been mediocre and average for the last 10 years and have done very little winning, and if we do win this game, we know that we can pretty much beat any other team in the league... I know, I know, and I know! Many of you will start to criticize what i say no matter what, but I have some sort of feeling that I have only felt once or twice in my life... It is a feeling that i can noy describe or even comprehend, but it is a good thing... All I have to say is that when I have felt this way in the past, great things have happened... I believe it is a superstitious thing, when I felt this way, certain things have happened, for example: I some how knew a miracle would happen when the Giants beat the patriots in the superbowl, I had some weird feeling about the patriots the first week last year when Brady got hurt, i just knew that some thing went wrong, then i heard he was injured... Then there was another time, oh yeah! It was when we beat them 31-0... I seriously knew we were going to be them... The odds were stacked against us, but something told me they were going to win... OK! So knowing all of you, you will make ridiculous comments and bash and flame me for saying these things or hate on the bills for being so bad and firing their coordinator or whatever! All I have to say is this

(1) "If" and *When* the bills win on monday, you will thank me for telling you in advance!

(2) A win on monday night will be one of the best feelings in the world, and will make me even more of a proud Billiever!

(3) LETS GO BUFFALO AND KILL THE PATS!!! They can do it...

I just had to say something to stir up the conversation! But I Billieve!

"Nobody circles the wagons, like the Buffalo Bills!"

Great point of view. I know I Billieve every single year. Lets Go Buffalo!

Until you learn the meaning of paragraph I don't care about your opinion.

You think that USC could beat the Bills. Your opinion is irrelevant. Thank you for playing.

PS. Why stomp out the optimism of a young enthusiastic 18 year old Bills fan? We don't need no stinking paragraphs...

I have that feeling every year. For the last month, for the first time ever (to start a season), my feeling has been nothing but bad...0-5 wins, no more...

Then we fired Turk and I keep hearing how the players actually know wtf is going on out there...

Now it's the eve of NFLs first sunday...I feel.....

-Our Offensive line will get owned, in the passing game...

-That Fred Jackson is ready to introduce himself to the world...

-Terence McGee will finally get some respect, and shut down Randy Moss, and lead to him signing elsewhere out of our cash bracket...

-Leodis McKelvin will become my 2nd favorite player. Kickoff returns for touchdowns and...

-Evans gets deep for 1 TD

-Tom Brady will complete 11/15 3rd down passes...

-one of the incompletions is a pick by Leodis McKelvin....for a touchdown.

Bills 34- Pats 27

Then I remembered our Head Coach is Dick Jauron...

Pats 49- Bills 17

sigh. Then I get the feeling we're gonna win again. 28-24

sigh

I believe an upset is possible, the pressure is entirely on the Pats*, everyone expects them to win. Nobody believes the Bills can win it. All the recent drama can be a huge motivator to step it up if things are allright in the lockerroom now.