Please don't post scores

Acantha

Not trying to be a dick here, but in the days of DVR's and game replays, is it really necessary to post scores in the thread titles? If anyone clicks on a thread with the team names in the title, they can expect to find the score or talk about the game in the thread, it doesn't help to have the result where it can't be avoided, especially on the wrong board (don't get me wrong, I like having CFB discussion on EVERY board).

I'd add this request be for other sporting events as well. Boxing, MMA, Soccer, Basketball, etc...

Thanks! :flirt:

seems a bit of a stretch to me to think you can not only go online, but go to a football message board and not find out who won. So now we can't post things like "brees looked incredible today" or "how did the bengals blow that game??!!?

stay offline....

seems a bit of a stretch to me to think you can not only go online, but go to a football message board and not find out who won. So now we can't post things like "brees looked incredible today" or "how did the bengals blow that game??!!?

stay offline....

I'd say the first quote is fine. The second one, why? Why do you have to title a thread that way when it can just as easily be said in your post?? It doesn't make sense.

And on Sunday (or Monday), I'll stay off the main board till I watch all my games. On Thursdays and Saturday, I'll stay off the college football board. Along with not going to ESPN, NFL.com, etc... But "stay offline" is ridiculous when it's just as easy to be courteous and NOT post spoilers where they're not needed. Doesn't seem like a stretch to request people to be polite, at absolutely no cost to them.