Anybody else?

BillsNYC

At first, I was ticked that this is an 8:30, as I HATE late games.

But now I'm thinking about it. The up-and-coming Bills taking on the injured Patriots on their turf under the lights on national TV. AND, we have nothing to lose! If the Bills ever were gonna upset the Champs and do it in a fashion that would send shockwaves through the NFL...this is it!

I'm fired up....andybody else fired up?????

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

But now I'm thinking about it. The up-and-coming Bills taking on the injured Patriots on their turf under the lights on national TV. AND, we have nothing to lose! If the Bills ever were gonna upset the Champs and do it in a fashion that would send shockwaves through the NFL...this is it!

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

114324[/snapback]

Very fired up. They don't even think this will be a game here in Beantown. We will point to this game as a significant step in turning this thing around. Shockwaves is right.

Even if we lose we are so close to turning the corner. Three and six...sucks but we're on the road to legitamacy. Upset maybe most likely not but I hope we make them earn it.

114332[/snapback]

The only thing that makes me nervous is a blowout. If the Bills win, obviously that would be GREAT, but if the Bills play well, lose 24-20, hey, its the Patriots....but if we lose 27-7....most of the momentum from the lat 4 games will be gone IMO. Bills MUST play well.

Even if we lose we are so close to turning the corner. Three and six...sucks but we're on the road to legitamacy. Upset maybe most likely not but I hope we make them earn it.

114332[/snapback]

Screw that - we've been making teams earn it for 4 years.

How about walking into somebody else's house and unexpectly WINNING A GOD DARN F***ING GAME JUST ONE TIME.

OK - I'm fired up now. If I see anyone in a Brady t-shirt tommorow I'm going to knock their teeth out.

114332[/snapback]

I don't care if it's close or if we "make them earn it". Losing is losing and I want this team to take on a "take no prisoners approach". Play to win the damn thing. Throw it deep to try and get the lead early. Oh yeah I'm fired up baby!

I'm FIRED UP.  Got a hot date on Saturday night and a hot football game on Sunday night.  Is there anything better?

114348[/snapback]

how about having a date right before the game, then bringing her back to watch the game with me?

That would work if the date were a Bills Fan.  Remember, I'm down in "Cowboy" land.  Gotta' get rid of him before the game starts.

114411[/snapback]

...and by default right now "whoever is playing the Bills" are his second favorite team, as a poor Bills season would give the 'boys 2 top 10 draft picks.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

114324[/snapback]

FIRED UP IS NOT EVEN CLOSE 2 DESCRIBING HOW IM FEELING.

I WISH IT WAS SUNDAY ALREADY. I'M WILLING TO SACRIFICE MY SAT. FOR SUNDAY TO GET HERE.

GO BILLS :)

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!

114324[/snapback]

I'm looking forward to it. I'll be hanging out with the CNJBBB and with Sidbuff, so at least I'll have fellow Bills fans around. I also think this could be a big win for the Bills, but they will have to be focused and ready to take care of business. Had they been more focused in Baltimore, they would've won that game also. This time, no stupid penalties or costly turnovers, please.

That would work if the date were a Bills Fan.  Remember, I'm down in "Cowboy" land.  Gotta' get rid of him before the game starts.

114411[/snapback]

shes an eagles fan, but i'm working on that :)...doesnt have a problem with the Bills, however...

shes an eagles fan, but i'm working on that :lol:...doesnt have a problem with the Bills, however...

114569[/snapback]

Don't forget the trade angle with Dallas. The better the Bills do, the worse the 1st round pick the Boys pick up.... :)