What if TO did not fall into our lap?

RalphOP83

I am a hopeful optimist about the bills, because I love being a bills fan. I'm not happy with the way things have been for the past 9+ years, but i will still cheer and remain optimistic.

I hear many people that remain optimistic about the bills because they think TO will add a new dimension to the offense that we have not had since Lee Evans has been here. I believe it shows how inept our front office is that we are basing this whole season, our marketing, and all of our hope on a player that was cut by another team. Why don't we seek the best players at each position to put ourselves in the best opportunity to win? What if TO was not cut? Did our front office feel that our team was good enough to get into the playoffs/superbowl with the current team?

Obviously not.

I leave for Boston in about 24 hours. I will keep cheering. GO BILLS!

I am a hopeful optimist about the bills, because I love being a bills fan. I'm not happy with the way things have been for the past 9+ years, but i will still cheer and remain optimistic.

I hear many people that remain optimistic about the bills because they think TO will add a new dimension to the offense that we have not had since Lee Evans has been here. I believe it shows how inept our front office is that we are basing this whole season, our marketing, and all of our hope on a player that was cut by another team. Why don't we seek the best players at each position to put ourselves in the best opportunity to win? What if TO was not cut? Did our front office feel that our team was good enough to get into the playoffs/superbowl with the current team?

Obviously not.

I leave for Boston in about 24 hours. I will keep cheering. GO BILLS!

I hope you have a good trip. ;)

And I hope they go to TO early and often and not duck into a conservative shell. They should pull out the stops - if they do lose, which is what everybody expects, well, they should do it with some pizzazz and give a good go of it.

I still maintain that the right side of the NE* OL is ripe for abuse. Go after Tommie*.