Flagpole display

\GoBillsInDallas/

For these four flags, what is the proper order to display them on a pole?

1. U.S. Flag

2. Texas Flag

3. Bills Flag

4. Sabres Flag

Or, does the order of display change depending on the time of year?

bills and sabres are interchangable depending on which you hold closer to your heart. order looks right to me

I didn't think the Texas flag was supposed to fly below any others...even the US flag ;)

1. U.S. Flag

2. Texas Flag

3. Bills Flag

4. Sabres Flag

1. U.S. Flag

2. Texas Flag

3. Bills Flag

4. Sabres Flag

After Monday you may be flying that Bills flag at half mast. Otherwise OK.

The Stars and Stripes must be bigger than the others and at the top when on one staff... Ya, try telling that some of the jagwads from Texas... IE: There is one in my town that flies the "Lone Star Flag" bigger on the staff than The Stars and Stripes... :thumbsup::devil:

Isn't everything in Texas bigger than everything else? ;);)

Wrong. The US flag cannot have any flags larger, but other flags maybe the same size. They are not required to be smaller.

;) My bad... I didn't know they can be the same size.

No problem. Just wanted to set the record straight. I get very upset when I go to games for the anthem and see folks sitting, talking, drinking beer, etc..... A little respect and understanding goes a long way.

Official flags like the US flag and the Texas flag must be flown on top of informational flags (bills and sabres). Fly the US flag on top, then the texas flag, then its your pick as to which flag goes on top or whether they're upside down, or whether you poop on them and then raise. The only caveat is that no flag may be larger than the US flag on the pole. I don't know the specifics of the texas flag size regulations, b ut you may want to check whether the bills/sabres flags are larger in size than the texas flag.

On a side note, no two nation flags may be flown on the same pole (by definition one on top of the other), or on separate poles of varying heights. Just think of it this way, on the same pole, no flag should be larger or higher than the American flag. On separate poles, no national flag should be higher or lower than another national flag, and no state flag should fly above or at the same level as the US flag.

You'll have your texas morons who claim that they are their own republic and its disgraceful to fly the texas flag lower than the american flag, but just remind them that only steers and queers come from texas and they don't look much like cattle to you.

Official flags like the US flag and the Texas flag must be flown on top of informational flags (bills and sabres). Fly the US flag on top, then the texas flag, then its your pick as to which flag goes on top or whether they're upside down, or whether you poop on them and then raise. The only caveat is that no flag may be larger than the US flag on the pole. I don't know the specifics of the texas flag size regulations, b ut you may want to check whether the bills/sabres flags are larger in size than the texas flag.

On a side note, no two nation flags may be flown on the same pole (by definition one on top of the other), or on separate poles of varying heights. Just think of it this way, on the same pole, no flag should be larger or higher than the American flag. On separate poles, no national flag should be higher or lower than another national flag, and no state flag should fly above or at the same level as the US flag.

You'll have your texas morons who claim that they are their own republic and its disgraceful to fly the texas flag lower than the american flag, but just remind them that only steers and queers come from texas and they don't look much like cattle to you.

:flirt:

"The only thing that comes out of Oklahoma (in this case Texas too!) are queers and steers, and I don't see no horns son!"

;)