OK, So Here It Is For Playoffs Sake

BuffaloBaumer

Pitt, San Diego, NE and Tenn or Indy have their Divisions wrapped up already

That leaves two spots for most likely Balt or Tenn/Indy

Can the Bills get a better record than Balt?

I see Balt with 9 wins MAYBE 10

Can the Bills eek out a similar record? I think 9-7 gets a wild card this year so I suppose with all the doom and gloom going on, things might not be as bad as they look. Trent, Trent and Trent will obviously be the deciding factor.

Maybe things are not quite as bad as people would like to think. Hey, if we can't talk playoffs now, when can we? We are stuck with Jauron one more season so these guys are just going to have overcome his weakness.

Bring it on

Pitt, San Diego, NE and Tenn or Indy have their Divisions wrapped up already

That leaves two spots for most likely Balt or Tenn/Indy

Can the Bills get a better record than Balt?

I see Balt with 9 wins MAYBE 10

Can the Bills eek out a similar record? I think 9-7 gets a wild card this year so I suppose with all the doom and gloom going on, things might not be as bad as they look. Trent, Trent and Trent will obviously be the deciding factor.

Maybe things are not quite as bad as people would like to think. Hey, if we can't talk playoffs now, when can we? We are stuck with Jauron one more season so these guys are just going to have overcome his weakness.

Bring it on

4-12

so who out of those teams won't be winning their division?

How am I supposed to know? The season hasn't even begun, except for Pitt and Tennessee. To say anybody has it "wrapped up" is distinctly fallacious, and you can't deny that.

Who had the Dolphins winning the AFC East last season? Who had the Cardinals one defensive stop away from being Superbowl champions?

There billions of different permutations on what can happen...maybe Brady goes down week 1 again and the Pats* absolutely suck.

I don't know who's going to make the playoffs, and neither do you. That's why they play the games, brother.

How am I supposed to know? The season hasn't even begun, except for Pitt and Tennessee. To say anybody has it "wrapped up" is distinctly fallacious, and you can't deny that.

Who had the Dolphins winning the AFC East last season? Who had the Cardinals one defensive stop away from being Superbowl champions?

There billions of different permutations on what can happen...maybe Brady goes down week 1 again and the Pats* absolutely suck.

I don't know who's going to make the playoffs, and neither do you. That's why they play the games, brother.

Wow, I guess we'll never try and predict anything on a message board.......I forgot that we only post fact on here

Wow, I guess we'll never try and predict anything on a message board.......I forgot that we only post fact on here

You weren't predicting, you said they had it wrapped up. There's a difference. I wouldn't have even responded if you said "I think ____ and _____ and _____ will make the playoffs"

You weren't predicting, you said they had it wrapped up. There's a difference. I wouldn't have even responded if you said "I think ____ and _____ and _____ will make the playoffs"

Just trying to start something other than how God awful this team is.....so much for creating any optimism or for arguments sake posts............

Back to the normally scheduled programming............

Dick Jauron is horrible

The Patriots will win 52-3

team is being moved

etc, etc, etc