US Commission on Civil Rights Report

Mickey

I offer this link to a report by the US Commission on Civil Rights without editorial comment. I do note that the Commission was formed in 1957 and is made up of 8 Commissioners. Congress appoints 4 and the President the other 4. At no time can there be more than 4 members from any one political party. Currently there are 3 Republicans, 3 Democrats and 2 Independents on the Commission. There is at least an attempt being made at bi-partisanship. Though in result it might not work out that way, it is still far more bi-partisan than you will see from just about any other source. I am sure there will be those who will simply dismiss the conclusions and those who will use them as ammo to slam the President. That is unfortunate.

US Commission on Civil Rights

I offer this link to a report by the US Commission on Civil Rights without editorial comment.  I do note that the Commission was formed in 1957 and is made up of 8 Commissioners.  Congress appoints 4 and the President the other 4.  At no time can there be more than 4 members from any one political party.  Currently there are 3 Republicans, 3 Democrats and 2 Independents on the Commission.  There is at least an attempt being made at bi-partisanship.  Though in result it might not work out that way, it is still far more bi-partisan than you will see from just about any other source.  I am sure there will be those who will simply dismiss the conclusions and those who will use them as ammo to slam the President.  That is unfortunate.

US Commission on Civil Rights

114261[/snapback]

Dude, there's 181 pages. No way the "hot pockets" crowd ever gets past the T.O.C.

I'll read it tonight.