Are you a ''terrorist''?

I must have been a terrorist my whole life. I have been on high-blood pressure med since out of highschool... Going on 22 years now... Even when my weight was 150 (I am 6'3")... For some reason BP has no effect with regards to weight or diet. What the heck should I do besides take the BP meds (kinda remarkable that I have stayed on a very low dose (titrated just a few times in 20 years) all these years.)

So yes, I am a terrorist. :rolleyes::lol:

Tax rates based on BMI would make a hell of a lot more sense than the current system of taxing based on productivity.

:rolleyes::lol::(

True. You would then see a lot more production out of the fat asses.

"Hey Boss, I will just skip lunch break and run this down myself... Got anything else you need PHYSICALLY done."

People gotta start "working" for a living. When I say "working"... I mean just that... Put a little spring in your step. I stopped off at the store last night leaving work and some huge young dude was polishing the floor with a floor machine... He almost put me to sleep watching him go through his work routine. :blink:

I ain't no saint myself... But, I at least realize that part of the problem is "culture." Nobody wants to expend any "energy."

Which is done by a caliper right?

??

That's one way, probably the most accurate. My gym has a hand-held device that can measure it by "send[ing] a weak electrical current through your body that can accurately measure your percentage of body fat".

http://oceania.digitalmedianet.com/article...le.jsp?id=35183