Football Outsiders Staff Predictions

3 voted for Buffalo (Hey, at least we are being noticed) :rolleyes:

Sean McCormick:

The Buffalo Bills select Sam Bradford, quarterback, Oklahoma.

Aaron Schatz:

I so wanted to write that Seattle would take Sam Bradford with the top pick they got from Denver... but we don't know what Bradford's injury does to his draft status, and there's actually an AFC team that's a bigger mess than Denver, so: Buffalo selects Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh.

Vince Verhei:

I've been set for months to make a joke here about Seattle using Denver's pick to take Sam Bradford. Then Bradford hurt his shoulder, and the Buffalo Bills got even messier than they were before, cutting coaches and tackles willy-nilly. So now I think the Bills, in their never-ending desperate quest to sell tickets, will use the first pick to select the player with the best resume in college football history: Tim Tebow. Maybe they'll even bring in Jon Gruden to coach him.

3 voted for Buffalo (Hey, at least we are being noticed) :rolleyes:

Sean McCormick:

The Buffalo Bills select Sam Bradford, quarterback, Oklahoma.

Aaron Schatz:

I so wanted to write that Seattle would take Sam Bradford with the top pick they got from Denver... but we don't know what Bradford's injury does to his draft status, and there's actually an AFC team that's a bigger mess than Denver, so: Buffalo selects Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh.

Vince Verhei:

I've been set for months to make a joke here about Seattle using Denver's pick to take Sam Bradford. Then Bradford hurt his shoulder, and the Buffalo Bills got even messier than they were before, cutting coaches and tackles willy-nilly. So now I think the Bills, in their never-ending desperate quest to sell tickets, will use the first pick to select the player with the best resume in college football history: Tim Tebow. Maybe they'll even bring in Jon Gruden to coach him.

LA-LA-LA-LA-LLLOOOOOVVVEEEEE IT!!!