The Pace of Luck

I am sure hoping that the offensive line can learn to work together quickly and do a fairly good job against one of the best defensive minds in the history of football even without one of the best defensive ends who they recently, via their complete lack of loyalty and complete focus on the pure business model of the sport, lost.

I am sure hoping that the quarterback who threw a beatiful pass in a very small window between three defensvie back who were waiting for the throw to Josh Reed two years ago in Washington to get them in field goal range regardless of the incredibly stupid "ice" time outs by the hall of fame coach, can play that way which would be a 180 degree turnaournd from what I have seen the last three weeks.

I am hoping that a team that say they love their coach loves him enough to work their tails off so that he keeps their job and they can continue to have physically easy training camps.

I understood that Kelly was going to throw interceptions but I was willing to accept them because he scared the heck out of defenses and threw many more touchdowns and was tough as nails and was a great leader. I understood that Andre Reed was going to catch touchdowns and convert third downs. I understood Thomas was going to gain at least a yard after he was hit by the linebacker on the run blitz because no one could hit him square.

Wouldn't it be nice to understand again instead of hope.