Tim Graham on evaluating Trent

Pitta

I think the offensive line will struggle this year, but in years to come if they stay together, they'll be one of our stronger units in a long, long time.

Were they picked by this staff? By Modrak and company? Then bet on all of them being with another team or out of the league in 5 years.

Were they picked by this staff? By Modrak and company? Then bet on all of them being with another team or out of the league in 5 years.

Damn, these cuts bled deep huh? So, you must be a huge Shonert and Walker fan huh? Not trying to pick a scab, but tell me what really bothers you?

I think the offensive line will struggle this year, but in years to come if they stay together, they'll be one of our stronger units in a long, long time.

Unless the FO deems them not a good value when they are in their prime and refuses to pay them the going rate. In which case, they'll be playing elsewhere after we call them "bums." We then draft someone in the 7th round and declare him an OL ingenue and get him ready to play with a little or no experience because he is "affordable." We then sit around clinking our beverage glasses citing how he'll be brilliant in years 3-5.

Rinse. Recycle. Repeat.