OT 6 Year Old Tazed by Police

WWVaBeach

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off it is sad the kid has issues. I am glad he is getting help. It is pure BULL stevestojan to use a taser on a 6 year old. Their excuses are pure crap. If a hand full of cops can't get a damn piece of glass from a 6 year old, they ALL should be canned NOW.

And it should.

114306[/snapback]

WHAT??

What should they have done? Tried to grab the kid? And let him stab them?

I know he's only 6, but the kid needed to be restrained.

Reminds me of when I used to work with kids. We had one that completly went off the wall. He ran into the middle of the street, screaming, throwing crap, etc.. he then started punching two of the little girls.... I was assigned to go restrain him. Now, there are laws as to how to do this without getting sued, and my boss explained exactly what I had to do.

I grabbed him, sat him on my lap facing away from me. I then crossed my legs over his. The grabbed both of his arms and crossed them over his chest. It didnt hurt him, but while i was trying to get this kid (8 years old) into this position, he continually tried to bite me. And he succeeded once. It was everything i had to not whack this kid. I finally had him in this "hold" so he couldnt kick, punch, or bite, and sat like that for 30 minutes until his mom got there. She had forgot to give him his meds for 3 days in a row. White trash to a tee. Anyway, she gets there, and yells at me for restraining her son. Needless to say, Im surprised with an attitude like yours so rampant these days, my workplace did not get sued.

The kid is this story had a !@#$ing weapon!