For those of you so certain the Bills are gonna get blown out

Put your money where your mouth is, stop whining and crying about the Bills' preseason ineptitude, go to sportsbetting.com, it's perfectly legal. They will give you 10% on top of what you open your account with (eg. you put in $250, your account value is immediately $275). It's only Pats -11, which isn't even really a blow out, take the Pats, make lots of money and thank me on Tuesday. They will send you a check in the mail whenever you want to withdraw funds, I've done it plenty of times they are very efficient. But for Christ sake, keep your negativity out of here until the game is played! You're welcome, Metz

I already put my money where my mouth is. I took NE - 11. I took it straight, and I took the over. I also coupled that with the Saints at -13 over Detroit, and took that one straight and the over.

Then

I took a four team parlay that pays 12-1 with NE -11, the over, and the Saints -13 and the over.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of this post.

If I win, I'll be very happy, and if the Bills win, I'll be even happier. I'll be in for a win win. Of course, with my luck and Buffalo football, the Pats will win the game, and only win by 10, meaning neither the Bills get a win, nor do the Pats cover.

Just curious… doesn't it kind of ruin the experience of being a fan of a particular team when you are betting against them?

I've been doing this for the last couple of years in big games trying to actually jinx the myself thinking the Bills will pull the upset. LOL. Nothing works. These types of things do work out nicely however, when you get so pissed off at the Bills but your winning money can soften the blow.

I already put my money where my mouth is. I took NE - 11. I took it straight, and I took the over. I also coupled that with the Saints at -13 over Detroit, and took that one straight and the over.

Then

I took a four team parlay that pays 12-1 with NE -11, the over, and the Saints -13 and the over.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of this post.

If I win, I'll be very happy, and if the Bills win, I'll be even happier. I'll be in for a win win. Of course, with my luck and Buffalo football, the Pats will win the game, and only win by 10, meaning neither the Bills get a win, nor do the Pats cover.

Part One - Check. I have 100 on each of these. I'm already up $200 with the Saints. Now, I have tomorrow to complete the freak nasty parlay that pays 12-1. If New England beats the Bills by more than 11 and goes over, I'll have won $1600. If the Bills beat New England, I'll lose only $100 and have bragging rights.

My money is where my mouth is, and it's worked out glorious so far!