Geoff Hangartner

Wagon Circler

Anybody impressed with this guy?

Bills Media hype wizzes sure made a big deal out of it when we signed him.

Didn't show me much in pre-season. I guess all the screen pases were designed to utilize him.

As much trouble as we've had replacing Jim Kelly, we've had just as much trouble replacing Kent Hull, the greatest center in Bills history.

Agreed on the Kent Hull note. It's hard to find a real quality C these days it seems. Hopefully Hangartner wasn't a product of the other people around him picking up the slack in Carolina or a product of their system. His familiarity with Kris Jenkins should be a plus, IMO. I'm still hoping for the best.

Didn't show me much in pre-season. I guess all the screen pases were designed to utilize him.

As much trouble as we've had replacing Jim Kelly, we've had just as much trouble replacing Kent Hull, the greatest center in Bills history.

I hope he's a good pivot for the Bills, but it's hard to get rid the image of BJ Raji blowing his a$$ up in the GB pre-season game.

:thumbsup: Is there ANYONE on this board that would rather have last years Centers over Hangarter? Wood will be the Center in the future, for now Hangarter is an UPGRADE over what we had.

I noticed Hangartner is more mobile...other than that, I haven't notice much of a difference....hopefully Wood can take over there next year so we can get Butler back to RG

Hangartner hasnt stood out bad or good, if all our OL was like that we would be fine upfront.

Generally being unnoticed is a good thing for an offensive lineman. I thought he has looked solid for the most part. But God forbid someone say something positive about a Bills player.

Haven't you heard? They all suck. :thumbsup: Idk why they play the season....

the guy was the sixth man on a great line. when he played guard and center they didnt skip a beat and he played well.

he's very intelligent which is a big plus for a center. whats their not to like?

I hope he's a good pivot for the Bills, but it's hard to get rid the image of BJ Raji blowing his a$$ up in the GB pre-season game.

Yeah Ragi owned his ass in that game. Scary because he was supposed to be the answer to handling the 3-4 nose tackles and it looks like he will need help from a guard to do that. I hope Wood is the future there, but don't know if he can play center.

It's hard to find a real quality C these days it seems.

Bills had their chance at a few centers this year and even drafted one but decided to move him to guard...they could have also drafted Mangold a few years ago but instead drafted McCargo....we know how that worked out

Yeah Ragi owned his ass in that game. Scary because he was supposed to be the answer to handling the 3-4 nose tackles and it looks like he will need help from a guard to do that. I hope Wood is the future there, but don't know if he can play center.

There isn't a center in the league that doesn't need help against a good NT from time to time.

GO BILLS!!!

I noticed Hangartner is more mobile...other than that, I haven't notice much of a difference....hopefully Wood can take over there next year so we can get Butler back to RG

havent noticed much of a differance? both of our centers last year are out of the freaking league give me a freaking break.

open your freaking eyes just a dumb comment. makes you look like you dont know much about the game.

havent noticed much of a differance? both of our centers last year are out of the freaking league give me a freaking break.

open your freaking eyes just a dumb comment. makes you look like you dont know much about the game.

Take that one further. There are very, very few (like count on one hand) on this entire board that have any idea what they are looking at with O-line play in the NFL. Certainly I don't. I like to think I do sometimes, and I try to learn as much as I can, but .....