(7-9 x 3) AND 'TO' and still 'no respect ' around the

Chuckknox

WTF... This team is getting zero respect. Maybe they should just not even show up on MNF. All the experts are saying 'Last place, no chance, crazy leadership'

They are NOT that bad of team and always play competitive. Now add TO and a little more emotion this year and let's see what happens.

They all have heard more than enough to get motivated.

WTF... This team is getting zero respect. Maybe they should just not even show up on MNF. All the experts are saying 'Last place, no chance, crazy leadership'

They are NOT that bad of team and always play competitive. Now add TO and a little more emotion this year and let's see what happens.

Well the "pop warner offense" comment was made by a former coach within the organization about the head coach, not from an outside critic or speculator. So that one does lend some legitimacy to all the doom and gloom, considering it supports what many others have said about Jauron in the past: "unimaginative", "bad gameday coach" and so on...

If we beat the Pats for the first time in SIX YEARS, then we might get a little...until then...the critics ring true....

What respect do we deserve? Look at last year, what did we do? We got off to a 6-2 start, but we were not impressive in most of those wins against the bottom feeding teams in the NFL. Then as our schedule got relevant we finished 1-7 only beating the Broncos who's defense couldnt stop a high school last year.

How do we follow that up? Keep the same regime and jettison our two starting tackles...Now I am glad both tackles are gone, but to the outside world they see a two time pro bowler being replaced by a guy who has yet to play a game in the NFL...

Then what do we show on the field in preseason? A Defense with some potential to be good, but gets stuck on the field way too long because of the worst offense in football during preseason and the lowest rated starting QB in football in preseason...all of which manages to score 2 lousy FG's in 5 games combined...

Add into that, we fire our OC just before the first game of the season (which I support, but that doesnt mean it will be a quick or easy for AVP to make an immediate impact and turn this O around so close to the season).

Add into that a young QB who NEEDS a lot of time throw being protected by the youngest and least experieinced O Line in football (although I think this unit can become really good eventually)...

So, again, where are we supposed to be getting some respect in a division that is fully expected to be run away with by NE with no other team even being relevant in the division to make the playoffs?

The experts are right. We are headed straight back to 1984-5. This team is probably flat to down from as last years team and the schedule is more difficult. Get your head out of the sand, please.

early monday night the bills have little respect.

At the end of the night they will either leave with no respect -they get their butts handed to them-or they will win and go with a ton of respect and a lot of people on this board (ESPECIALLY ME) will have to admit they were wrong.

I wouldn't mind at all having to admit I was wrong. However I doubt if that is going to happen.

early monday night the bills have little respect.

At the end of the night they will either leave with no respect -they get their butts handed to them-or they will win and go with a ton of respect and a lot of people on this board (ESPECIALLY ME) will have to admit they were wrong.

I wouldn't mind at all having to admit I was wrong. However I doubt if that is going to happen.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be wrong....but reality finally set in with me late last year that Dick Jauron will

never be a winner and we are doomed until he leaves....again, I would LOVE to be wrong....

This team is not very good. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it is very not good.

what has this team done to earn respect? signing TO doesnt get it...drafting 2 lineman, trading starting LT and cutting another doesnt get it? so please tell us, why should this team get any respect?

this organization is garbage

Do you think anyone in the general public could make sense of your thread title?

:unsure: