Dont know if this is new

dib

Feely has been annointed as starter for the Felons. I dont see him as an upgrade for the Felons, but I would imagine we'll be seeing a whole lot of new faces this year in Habanna Norte, now that Whinestadt is gone.

Feely has been annointed as starter for the Felons.  I dont see him as an upgrade for the Felons, but I would imagine we'll be seeing a whole lot of new faces this year in Habanna Norte, now that Whinestadt is gone.

114158[/snapback]

Did Zack Thomas make some comments about not wanting the younger guys to play?

Did Zack Thomas make some comments about not wanting the younger guys to play?

114166[/snapback]

I didnt catch that, but from what I have seen it seems like bucket head is just going to play out the season. I wonder how many empty seats there will be when the Bills play at Pee Pee park. I may just go after all.

I didnt catch that, but from what I have seen it seems like bucket head is just going to play out the season.  I wonder how many empty seats there will be when the Bills play at Pee Pee park.  I may just go after all.

114169[/snapback]

I have a friend who is a huge felon fan.....he's a cop...figure that one out...anyways he said ZT is adament against playing the younger guys. It seems to have pissed off a lot of felon fans.

I didnt catch that, but from what I have seen it seems like bucket head is just going to play out the season.  I wonder how many empty seats there will be when the Bills play at Pee Pee park.  I may just go after all.

114169[/snapback]

They may have to have one of those notorious Dollar Beer Days to get some attendance. After the Cincy - Dal game here, Fox switched over to the last minutes of the Mia -Az game. It looked like there was maybe 15K in the stands - and I have a hard time thinking that anyone left early to beat traffic.

It's too bad - Mia games were always entertaining.

Feely has been annointed as starter for the Felons.  I dont see him as an upgrade for the Felons, but I would imagine we'll be seeing a whole lot of new faces this year in Habanna Norte, now that Whinestadt is gone.

114158[/snapback]

Maybe this helps them. But i doubt it. They should have picked one at the start of the season and stuck with him...