Who the hell is rep Joe Wilson (R-NC)?

Bishop Hedd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he a) a tea bagger? b) a birther c) a townhall shouter d) a frothing right wing dixie fried prick?

More importantly can he be court martialed. He is military after all.

EGYLN,

I think his dad is the one Tom Hanks played. I think it was Charlie Wilson who was a southern republican who started a war. At least he tried to start a war. I'm not sure. I didn't see the movie because it looked crappy.

Not sure who rep Joe Wilson(R-NC) is, but rep Joe Wilson(R-SC) is the guy that stood up and 'told the world that the emperor has no clothes'

Is he a) a tea bagger? b) a birther c) a townhall shouter d) a frothing right wing dixie fried prick?

More importantly can he be court martialed. He is military after all.

I saw that movie...it was ok.

Wow, you have more guts than I do watching movies. To me it looked like it really really really sucked. They even had that red haired drunk guy in it and he sucks at everything. And the old vampire guy was in it too. I was saving it for if I ever got insomnia.

Maybe this Wilson guy is jealous of his dad and trying to get a crappy movie made about him too.

Wow, you have more guts than I do watching movies. To me it looked like it really really really sucked. They even had that red haired drunk guy in it and he sucks at everything. And the old vampire guy was in it too. I was saving it for if I ever got insomnia.

Maybe this Wilson guy is jealous of his dad and trying to get a crappy movie made about him too.

Believe me Chas Wilson's war is nowhere near as dreadfully tedious as The Good Sheperd.

But Philip Seymour Hoffman was hysterical.

That's him. That's the red haired drunk dude. As soon as I see him in a trailer I avoid the movie. He sucks.

Ever since I saw him in Executive Decision chewing on a swizel stick like he was Walt Corey and disarming a bomb with it I have refused to watch anything he is in.

Actually AD, people are paying attention to the circus and not the issue, exactly as the pol's want it.

Who the hell is Barry Obama, D- IL? It was only about 2.5 years ago that question had merit.

The answer is: Who the hell cares? At least people are actually paying attention to an issue for a change.

Actually AD, people are paying attention to the circus and not the issue, exactly as the pol's want it.

I disagree, simply because Republicans and Democrats are actually considering a few real changes that should be discussed. We'll see what comes out (which will probably be crap) but there are actual positives.