Bob DiCesare---Bills win between 0-4 games this year

Big Turk

Don't you mean "offensive genius" Brian Billick? :unsure:

I'll bet everyone here if honestly believes the Bills will only win 4 or less games $25. We can sticky this and exchange info. To the naysays, put your $ where your mouth is. If they are really bad, you are getting some easy money.

No I think they meant superbowl winner Brian Billick.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I think they meant superbowl winner Brian Billick.

He was the reason they won that Super Bowl as much as Trent Dilfer was. They were along for the ride.

His pedigree was offense. His offense went like 5 weeks without scoring a touchdown. One of the greatest defenses is the reason they won (and still is today). Any bozo could coach that team, as evidence by a ST coach in his first year alomost taking them to the Bowl.

I'm sure all the Lions fans thought they would win a handful of games last year also.

The Bills are not likely to go completely winless simply because that's not how Jauron plays. His whole strategy of "play to not lose for 58 minutes, then hope you win in the final 2" practically guarantees squeaking out a few narrow victories out of sheer luck.

The Bills are not likely to go completely winless simply because that's not how Jauron plays. His whole strategy of "play to not lose for 58 minutes, then hope you win in the final 2" practically guarantees squeaking out a few narrow victories out of sheer luck.

Agreed. Plus, good special teams and an average defense will get you a win or two. I could see them pulling out 3-4 wins this year.

BTW, if the Bills go 3-13 and get the 1st or 2nd pick in the draft, can anyone see Ralph breaking the bank for that? No chance...look for a massive trade down.

Stop. You can blame Ralph for a lot of things but saying he is cheap in paying players contract is both both stupid and wrong.

Anyone who thinks he's an "idiot" needs to explain why. Have you seen this offensive line?

Anyone who thinks we will win more than 4 games, put your money where your rose-colored glasses are. $100 says we DiCesare is correct.

I already did. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1545569

I said $25, you said $100, let's settle in the middle for $50. I got 5 and over, you got 4 and under. What's the best way to do this?

Anyone who thinks he's an "idiot" needs to explain why. Have you seen this offensive line?

Anyone who thinks we will win more than 4 games, put your money where your rose-colored glasses are. $100 says we DiCesare is correct.

I'd sure as h*ll take advantage of young legs and run a bunch of guard pull run plays.

Agreed. Plus, good special teams and an average defense will get you a win or two. I could see them pulling out 3-4 wins this year.

the special teams has been anything but good. the new wedge rules have effectively killed our special teams advantage, and with that you can subtract another 1-2 wins

He was the reason they won that Super Bowl as much as Trent Dilfer was. They were along for the ride.

His pedigree was offense. His offense went like 5 weeks without scoring a touchdown. One of the greatest defenses is the reason they won (and still is today). Any bozo could coach that team, as evidence by a ST coach in his first year alomost taking them to the Bowl.

I understand your point. You however cannot deny the fact that he has a ring. He fielded a solid team for over 1/2 a decade which is more than anyone can or ever will say about our beloved Bills. His opinion in my opinion is valid.

How many sure wins do you see? Personally I don't see any and I don't remember going into a season like this ever.

How many teams do we have a realistic chance against? I count 5 (splitting with miami & nyj).

How many if the breaks go our way? I count 3.

So, best case is 8 wins, worst case 0. If the over/under is 7 I'm betting the under.

(obvioulsy we don't know how injuries will affect teams including the Bills. This prognostication is based on personal opinion only and can never be used to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" to the author.)

Yeah, and last year you would have seen sure wins against week 1 power rankings #2 San Diego, #5 Jacksonville, #9 Seattle? Come on. The fan perception looking at the calendar in week 1 and remembering what we think these teams are is not in step with the ever changing NFL.

Betting the under on 7 is fine, it is your right as a legal gambler to gamble your dollars how you might choose. But zero wins for this team is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. I would say the same about the chances of being 1-15 or 2-14...this team is just not that bad. It could be a fun season, it could be a rough season, but it will fall in between 3-13 and 11-5 99.9% likely.

Yeah, and last year you would have seen sure wins against week 1 power rankings #2 San Diego, #5 Jacksonville, #9 Seattle? Come on. The fan perception looking at the calendar in week 1 and remembering what we think these teams are is not in step with the ever changing NFL.

Betting the under on 7 is fine, it is your right as a legal gambler to gamble your dollars how you might choose. But zero wins for this team is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. I would say the same about the chances of being 1-15 or 2-14...this team is just not that bad. It could be a fun season, it could be a rough season, but it will fall in between 3-13 and 11-5 99.9% likely.

Way to go out on a limb!

I have no delusions of grandeur with this team. It is about an average to slightly below average team in the NFL with Jauron as coach. I still think a good coach could get this team to the playoffs in any given year. However, saying this team is 0-4 win team is about the most ridiculous thing I have seen. This guy is acting like every team we play is going to be as good as the New England Patriots, and the Bills have no chance to win any game. If there is one thing I hate more than the guy who thinks the Bills are going 16-0, its the guy who gives them a shot of going 0-16. It is virtually impossible to do this in the FL this year. Other than Detroit, who had a roster that was much, much worse than the Bills last year, there is no team in the league with that little talent to pull off this feat. For him to even suggest this is utter nonsense. The Bills will likely finish right where they always do under Jauron---right near .500, teasing everyone about a playoff birth into early December before losing a winnable game to seal their playoff drought extension again. The schedule is harder on paper, but we all know teams change so much from year to year that can't really be counted on to mean much of anything...

DiCesare, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing such drivel. The Bills aren't making the playoffs this year(without a minor miracle), but they certainly aren't gonna win 4 games or less either..way to overreact in the complete opposite direction of ultimate fan boy...people who know nothing about football shouldn't be allowed to write about it and force others to have to read it.

Bottle Crack, make millions...DiCesare must be a user

If thinking results in responses this bereft of intelligent thought, you might want read a bit more. Coaching has not been the problem. You simply cannot coach your receivers open. You cannot coach your defensive lineman to beat their blocks. That is not what coaching is. Coaching is organizing the game plan, not physically micromanaging the movements of your players or spontaneously donning them with blazing speed. You cannot coach your players into more athletic players, and anyone with half a brain who has watched the Bills play should realize that they are being beaten because they are physically less talented than other teams. They are smaller, slower, and weaker than the opposition, and even the mighty Bill Belichik won only 4 games in two separate seasons coaching a Browns team with similar limitations.

Do you people realize how ignorant you sound every time you want to lay the blame on the coach and pretend that this team would have been good otherwise? It makes me sad for you.

The Ravens built their team with virtually all the money on defense and it was obvious. Billick wasn't able to make soup out of sh-- but he was smart enough not to screw it up.

I don't think Greg Williams, Mike Mularkey, or Dick Jauron wins a SB with that team.