Did Ralph really say this?

Beerball

How does Ralph get in the Hall? I'm mean seriously. If the Hall was done objectively outside league control, no way he gets in. Is it based on investment/business acumen? Then hell yea. He's a lock. As far as football team management in regards to building and supplying a good product? His nomination would be laughable.

I'm still a Bills fan, but sometimes I feel like a douchebag for cheering for this team. Like I'm some sort of tard that has no capability of realizing the hopelessness of it all. It used to make me sad and a bit depressed when the Bills lose. The last few years I just feel indifferent. And thats worse.

Can you explain these? I think I get Lynch but still, full explanation...please.

Losman was giving a speech at a high school after being drafted and some kid in the audience wasn't paying much attention until Losman goes..."HEY BIG KAT, I'M TRYING TO GIVE A SPEECH UP HERE!!!"....after that Losman had major amounts of moxie and swaggah...he was the next Namath...it was almost as glorious as when Gregg Williams had an industrial-sized rolodex with the names of 35,000 different football coaches across de ol USA.

Whitner's Sampler? That box of chocolate they sell at your friendly neighborhood Walgreen's.

So, do Pro Bowl alternates count? :unsure::wallbash: