[closed]3-13

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

i stand by my initial prediction

What a Debbie Downer it doesn't take much to win 4-6 games in this league. I love all this talk about the schedule being so hard yet you don't know how hard this schedule really is and other teams are going to go through injuries and down years as well.

i stand by my initial prediction

It's hard to argue with your 3-13 prediction. However, I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years now, and this has been the strangest training camp / preseason I can ever remember. And even stranger yet, I think DJ has finally gotten pissed off with his coaching staff and players, and since even he knows this is his last season to win, he is making crazy moves to at least give his team a chance. I'll stick with my original 9-7-0 prediction, and base it on DJ being right dumping Turk-ey and Walker, promoting AVP and Bell when the whole football world thinks he's crazy or that Ralph Wilson's wallet told him to do it.

Hope springs eternal for us Bills fans, and this year there's hardly any reason to hope for a better record then your

3-13. I'll say this much, if the Bills cannot make this insanity into a miraculous 9-7-0 season, I hope they do finish 3-13 or 2-14, making them right in the running for the number one draft choice next year. I cannot stomach another 7-9-0 or even 6-10-0 record, and a draft pick just out of the top 10 yet again. :doh::)

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.