TO tio pull his Spy camera out on monday Night

phillyrich

A healthy TO will be fine. You wanna know why? Because he gets open. Yep.....open. Unlike the Bills other receivers, TO can shake defenders and be alone. and Trent is going to find him. Pleae mark my words.

He is crazy but smart. Before he signed, he looked at this roster (including Lee Evans) and knew 100% that he was going to be the number 1 receiver on this football team. If he stays healthy, he is going to have a sick year, because he is THAT freaking good. Every other wideout will benefit, and perhaps even get open because of the coverage TO will draw. This is something that our receivers (including Lee Evans) failed to do consistently. If Evans can get open, watch out.

It isn't 100% their fault mind you. There was no tight end to draw coverage. The brightest football mind that I happen to know (Badolbilz), pointed out to me before a game once that teams didn't even cover Royal. I was skeptical, but I went into the stadium and it was true. :) They would leave him alone and he would drop passes. :rolleyes: Our TEs have been no threat at all. Perhaps the rookie will change this. We deserve a miracle, no?

I have never posted about TO before, but there it is. He reminds me of a pre-injury Al Toon. He just gets open, and even at his age will be a pleasure to watch. Wait and see.

Glad to see TO giving Billycheat a hard time. That guy got off way too easy if you ask me.

What I'd like to see is TO carry a miniature camara in his uni and pull it out in the NE endzone after a TD and snap a shot of the crowd. I'd help pay his fine.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post?id=2815

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Let me first state that I wasn't there.

Well, I was in the same building as Terrell Owens on Wednesday afternoon.

But I wasn't in Foxborough, Mass., where New England Patriots reporters were listening to Owens on a conference call to preview Monday night's season opener against the Buffalo Bills.

Owens was in a playful mood when he took a jab at the Patriots, saying there was "nothing up my sleeve. I might bring my spy camera," and delivering a self-effacing joke that's being misconstrued as criticism of Buffalo's offense.

Owens was asked if he liked Buffalo's no-huddle approach.

"No, not really," Owens replied. "But I got to deal with it."

Then Owens laughed and explained the up-tempo style can be tough on a receiver. Plus, he missed four of Buffalo's five preseason games because of a sprained toe.

But folks are acting like this is the first sign of a pending Owens blowup.

Observers have been wondering when T.O. was going to become a headache. He still might at some point, but I can confidently say this wasn't it.

Folks realize the big big point here. Now the entire media circus is squarely on a proven future hall of famer, who has caught 38 td's the last three years. You watch, the media will focus on TO, and will lighten up on Trent, the three 1st time starting offensive lineman, the fact that we replaced Offensive Coordinators, etc.

I love it. i hope I hear more TO-isms before monday night.

Getcha popcorn ready!

The media spin and twist is already in full gear...

'Q: Do you like the no-huddle approach?

TO: No, not really. But I got to deal with it. [Laughs] No, it's all right. It just gets you a little winded. For myself, I haven't really practiced much the last few pre-season games so I'm still trying to get myself into shape and that's coming around. We're doing some things in the offense that will help me get in shape a little bit faster than I need to, especially with the upcoming Monday night game. You know, that's part of our offense and we're looking forward to it. I've gotten a taste of it since the OTA's and I know what to expect. That's sometimes a plus for the offense especially if we can kind of wear guys down and keep them on the field and don't allow them to make substitutions, but you know, it's something we're looking forward to and we're going to try it out.'

Apparently ESPN said something about it, TO just tweeted:

"Again, those jerks @ espn has taken my comments out of context!! i clearly ws joking!! Wow! They never cease 2 amaze me! espn is a joke!!"

Guess he feels the same was as most of us! :)