WOW, Eugene Parker responsible for Seymour holdout also

Got_Wood

Not that I care about Richard Seymour or the Raiders, but this is just insanity. How can a guy continue to just holdout players to get his way, without any communication with teams... and in the end the teams have no choice but to pay. They have to, or they lose their player.

This guy has a laundry list of teams he has literally held hostage. If I met Parker in public, I'd have a hard time holding back from destroying this guy UFC style.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...s-by-the-balls/

Why are you so pissed. If you wanna get pissed, get pissed at the owners. I couldn't care less about Crabtree (he probably wants to get traded to a good team), but Seymour is getting shafted, and should be able to do whatever he likes. Why should he play for a team he doesn't want to go to? If he decides he has enough money for a season or so, why shouldn't he just force the Raiders hand? It is his only card.

No, I don't worry that more rookies will holdout (and screw the Bills), because most will see clearly that taking the offer from the team that drafted them is in their best interest. But a player like Seymour, a guy that has already made a few million, can do his best to avoid the Purgatory of wasting his days (and his body) playing for the Raiders. I hope he suceeds.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic