Before the comeback game

seq004

I remember my Dad rolling around on the ground from this shootout. This was a sweet win early in the season. How many times to you see a blocked field goal and punt both run in for TD's? You know what's sad? We have to pull up grainy film from 2 decades ago when we actually had Pro Bowl players that won big games. Well it's been a crazy day but enjoy. Bills win in OT

I remember my Dad rolling around on the ground from this shootout. This was a sweet win early in the season. How many times to you see a blocked field goal and punt both run in for TD's? You know what's sad? We have to pull up grainy film from 2 decades ago when we actually had Pro Bowl players that won big games. Well it's been a crazy day but enjoy. Bills win in OT

I lived in Beaumont at the time and was at this game with my family and friends from Dallas. All of us decked out in our Bills gear. The Oilers fans were taunting us and we were giving it right back. All good natured. :unsure: What a blast!!

I remember that game. Two interceptions by moon before he could get his rhythm together and defense gave yards but took away balls. [b]Bebbe's[/b] first catch in NFL and it was for a TD.

Box office results from PFR:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxs...98909240oti.htm

Close. But it's spelled Beebe. I understand the mistake. On his first TD here, a last chance grasp by an Oiler near the goal line ripped an 'E' off his jersey :unsure: . A local radio show made a song up about it that was a hit for weeks.