They Blowed It Up

Casey D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair points, but I didnt say it wasnt a $$$ move, in fact, I am sure it is, and a good one. They brought back a guy for far less money who isnt that much worse than the overpaid guy who would sulk and be a problem all year.

So you can have a guy on your bench for less money who wants to be here and greatfull to be here or you can have an overpaid guy on your bench sulking wanting out...

Give me the cheap guy who is not that much worse than Walker and serviceable as a backup (and knows the system very well as he has been here, I mean its not like he is some guy off the street) than the overpaid guy sulking on the bench everyday of the week...

We were sold this argument when we were told that Walker was a cheaper replacement for Peters, since Walker was just as good as Peters, and by the way, Walker wanted to be here, and Peters did not.

I really hope that Chambers or Bell, or some other guy the Bills cut and brought back or stuffed on the practice squad last season turns out to be some kind of diamond in the rough that actually prevents Edwards from having his head knocked off his shoulders before he throws his first TD pass this year.

But right now I'm having a hard time accepting that the front office didn't totally f*** up the handling for the LT position this offseason.

Most professional sports organizations blow it up during the offseason, and then impliment a plan of rebuilding/reorganization. They don't don't it days before the season begins.

BINGO. Oh and usually it's the HEAD COACH who makes these decisions, not the 91-year-old owner from five states away.

But who gives a sh--?

SUPERBOWL

our defense is not solid. where'd you ever get that idea?

It finished 14th and played 11 games without it's best pass rusher. It added a 1st round DE, who has 2 sacks in 2 games. This preseason, they led the NFL in turnovers with 12. And before's last weeks game where no starters played, they limited running backs to a 2.7 ypc (tied for the best in the league).

Sorry for the fact. We suck. :unsure:

This preseason, they led the NFL in turnovers with 12. And before's last weeks game where no starters played, they limited running backs to a 2.7 ypc (tied for the best in the league).

Sorry for the fact. We suck. :unsure:

Great, lets play our second and third stringers then.