2nd view on SF State U "attack" on republicans

So you think he's doing the Jedi mind trick?

"Hey Pres, I saw a riot on the Quad!"

"You did not see a riot"

"I did not see a riot."

114608[/snapback]

Sorry, but the universal corporate communication dictum these days is, "Do not put anything in an email that you'd be afraid to see in NY Times." I think the that college pres chose his words very carefully, because there's no such thing as "internal" communication with email.

Whether you agree with his account or not is a different issue of whether he has a vested interest in downplaying the incident.

Whether you agree with his account or not is a different issue of whether he has a vested interest in downplaying the incident.

114619[/snapback]

Agreed.

But I'm still much more inclined to believe his account, especially when the contrasting story is being reported by the bastion of fine journalism that is 'www.frontpage.com.'

Why?  He's no more credible, nor does he have less of an agenda.

114645[/snapback]

Because he can be held accountable there is a huge credibility gap.

What's the worst thing that would happen to frontpage.com? His mom takes away his internet access?

Because he can be held accountable there is a huge credibility gap. 

What's the worst thing that would happen to frontpage.com?  His mom takes away his internet access?

114653[/snapback]

All the more reason for him to diffuse the situation with just enough truth to absolve himself of possible blame.