Jauron Quote

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

"I wasn't thinking about firing him three days ago. I wasn't thinking about it two weeks ago. And when you start to think about it, I think you need to move on it and do something."

:rolleyes:

"I wasn't thinking about firing him three days ago. I wasn't thinking about it two weeks ago. And when you start to think about it, I think you need to move on it and do something."

It's true, though. I actually agreed with him here as weird as that quote sounds. When you start to question something - it usually brings about change.

I'm not sure what is wrong with this statement. Dick was being honest about his feelings, and when he realized that Turk wasn't living up to expectations he decided to make a move. He is the head coach, and I am happy he recognized how poorly the offense has played.

Its obviously not the best situation, but it is better than butting your head up against the wall with someone you know isn't performing well at his job.

so across the span of 3 days he started to think about firing turk and you know, once you think about something you have to do something..

is that logical?

i wonder what those 3 days of thought were like for dick