Jauron discusses meeting with Ralph

Beerball

Lol, why does he always have to answer the same question twice; "We had a real good meeting. We had a really good day."

I suppose it could have been a bad meeting and a good day. Or a bad meeting and a bad day. Maybe it was a mediocre meeting and a so-so day....

Buffalo Bills coach Dick Jauron confirmed that he met with Bills team owner Ralph Wilson at Wilson's Michigan home over the weekend.

"Yes, we did," Jauron said in remarks distributed by the team. "We had a real good meeting. We had a really good day."

"There’s a new coordinator. He wanted to meet us all and we all flew over there. It was really a terrific day for all of us."

Was Mr. Wilson on board with the decision to get rid of Schonert?

"He’s known Alex for a long time, but he hasn’t known him as his Offensive Coordinator, and he wanted to talk to him, he wanted to talk to Eric and he wanted to talk to me and Russ. It was really a good day."

"We went to the zoo after with Mr.Wilson. We fed the hippos, monkeys, and chinchillas. It was a great day for the zoo."

Buffalo Bills coach Dick Jauron confirmed that he met with Bills team owner Ralph Wilson at Wilson's Michigan home over the weekend.

"He’s known Alex for a long time, but he hasn’t known him as his Offensive Coordinator, and he wanted to talk to him, he wanted to talk to Eric and he wanted to talk to me and Russ. It was really a good day."

Just a thought, but why in the heck is RW meddling in meeting the new co-offensive coordinators? Did the Mara's/Tisch's meet Kevin Gilbride or Arthur Blank need to discuss X's and O's with Mike Mularkey? Bob Kraft isn't asking Bill Belichick who's calling the plays this year after McDaniels left.

I cannot understand for the life of me what RW is going to add to hiring another coordinator. Is he simply saying get it done or else? Because that should have been made clear last October when he re-signed DJ to a contract extension. RW may have been an owner for 50 years, but it doesn't mean he know the intricacies of the game.

Just a thought, but why in the heck is RW meddling in meeting the new co-offensive coordinators? Did the Mara's/Tisch's meet Kevin Gilbride or Arthur Blank need to discuss X's and O's with Mike Mularkey? Bob Kraft isn't asking Bill Belichick who's calling the plays this year after McDaniels left.

I cannot understand for the life of me what RW is going to add to hiring another coordinator. Is he simply saying get it done or else? Because that should have been made clear last October when he re-signed DJ to a contract extension. RW may have been an owner for 50 years, but it doesn't mean he know the intricacies of the game.

He just needs to be reminded that even though he is in his nineties there is someone with less intelligence than him right now..

"Yes, we did," Jauron said in remarks distributed by the team. "We had a real good meeting. We had a really good day."

"There’s a new coordinator. He wanted to meet us all and we all flew over there. It was really a terrific day for all of us."

Was Mr. Wilson on board with the decision to get rid of Schonert?

"We went to the zoo after with Mr.Wilson. We fed the hippos, monkeys, and chinchillas. It was a great day for the zoo."

Why am I just picturing that scene from the original Rockey where some D-Bag tells Rockey to take Adrian to the zoo because retards love the zoo. Not calling Ralph or the Bills coaches retarded (Football wise maybe but in an actual sense no) by any stretch but its just weird to hear an NFL owner and his coaching staff going to the zoo.

Ralph just wanted to make sure everyone involved is on board with the move he made and his expectations, nothing new.