Looking for an Active Penn State Football Forum

JimBob2232

I posted this in the college football section, but im not sure how many people check over there.

I am trying to locate a *Free* and active Penn State Football forum. Anyone know where I might be able to find one similar to TBD?

Like most online communities, Rivals' MBs can be hit or miss, depending on the number of d-bags who populate a board, but overall I can tolerate the Rivals' boards. During the recruiting push and as we get closer to the start of the season I spend a decent amount of time at Rivals' FSU site, Warchant.com.

No idea how active they are or how good the community is, but you can check out Penn State's Rivals' message boards here: http://bwi.rivals.com/forum.asp

If anyone around here would know, it would be Lori.

The BWI board is the only one in my bookmarks, but I haven't posted there in years. Maybe Rich would have a better answer...

Has potential...but there is alot of phillies/misc. sports talk...and one of the forums is by subscription only. Still the best I have found yet. Thanks.

Anyone else?

No problem. And I agree, some schools' Rivals boards are better than others at separating out the FB talk from the other sports and even OT stuff. They do a pretty good job at the FSU site of keeping everything separate - they have 11 free boards and four paid boards, with specialized boards for FSU football (2 free + 2 paid) FSU baseball, FSU hoops, Olympic sports, Pro and general sports discussion, and a handful of non-sports boards, covering off the wall-type subjects on one, political talk on another, and even academics. I probably wouldn't frequent their board as much if I had to wade through a lot of garbage to talk football.

Has potential...but there is alot of phillies/misc. sports talk...and one of the forums is by subscription only. Still the best I have found yet. Thanks.

Anyone else?

I replied to your question in the college football area.

Somebody has already mentioned Rivals, and you could also check out scout.com

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=157

Similar to Rivals