Bill Walsh

CAVEDAWG

I seem to remember that I read somewhere that Bill Walsh reccomended Trent Edwards to Marv Levy before he died. I think the problem with Edwards is NOTHING!! He still needs more time. A young Brett Farve used to throw interceptions all the time...just like an old Brett Farve does. He is still a winner!! Trent will become better as he learns this no huddle system. As will the rest of the offense. Five new o-line skill players trying to mesh as one unit will take time. Unfortunately we as Bills fans are tired of waiting!!

I like Trent! I think he has shown his skills from the day he was drafted! Maybe Dick Jauron knows what he was doing when he fired the OC. Obviously there was a problem somewhere! Better now than later!! If Dick get fired then bring in Mike Shanahan and the West Coast Offense!!

LMAO...

As I stated before, Bill Walsh was very high on Jim Drunkenmiller (a career 3rd string QB) and Rick Mirer (one of the all time biggest QB busts)...

Walsh was great, one of the best, but he was wrong more often than right, just like every great talent evaluator. So get over the "Walsh endorsement" for why Trent SHOULD be good, because he hasnt been good yet.

Trents terrible stats, shaky confidence, poor reading ability, and hesitation in the pocket speak for itself...funniest thing about Trent is he wasnt a winner in college and didnt even put up good stats there with one lousy 300 yard game.