Damn, Bradford hurts right shoulder (Oklahoma QB)

Beerball

McCoy looks like Bruce Smith out there. I can't remember watching a DT make as many plays in the backfield as McCoy tonight. That said, we need a QB.

McCoy will be picked up by a 3-4 team to be a stud DE or a 3 tech in a 4-3.

And looking at it now, OU's season is over. No way in hell they can do anything against teams like Texas, Kansas, Ok St.

I'll go against everyone here and say that McCoy is going to be the best of the QBs from next years draft class. Bradford got slightly nudged once or twice all of last year, not to mention he has the build of a 12 year old girl. Drop him behind our O-line and he's down for the count early.

That being said, let's give Trent a few games this season before we Consider his replacement.

Sucks for the kid, but it was bound to happen.

McCoy looks like Bruce Smith out there. I can't remember watching a DT make as many plays in the backfield as McCoy tonight. That said, we need a QB.

McCoy will be picked up by a 3-4 team to be a stud DE or a 3 tech in a 4-3.

And looking at it now, OU's season is over. No way in hell they can do anything against teams like Texas, Kansas, Ok St.

No my friends, Colt McCoy, QB from Texas. He completed 70%+ of his passes last season, is very mobile as evidenced by him being Texas' leading rusher most of last season, and he has a great arm. If Bradford has a serious shoulder injury Colt and Jevan Snead could leapfrog him in the draft.

Season over for OU. The OL honestly can't block a Highschool team. No way they beat Texas, Kansas, Nebraska, Miami or Ok St. 7-5 this season.

They couldnt beat them last year. Also, it was never Bradford the made that O go last year, it was that running game (ie it was the OLine).