Mike Williams Update

H2o

Good for him. I hope he can make it work and has a good season. I have no hard feelings towards him and glad he got a second chance. Maybe he has matured a bit and saw the potential he had and the opportunity he wasted in Buffalo.

Coy Wire also made the team in Atlanta. It's nice to see he found a team where he could fit the defensive scheme. He was too small to play lin backer and to slow for safety, but had a lot of desire. Bryon Scott plays like Coy Wire should have.

Good for him. I hope he can make it work and has a good season. I have no hard feelings towards him and glad he got a second chance. Maybe he has matured a bit and saw the potential he had and the opportunity he wasted in Buffalo.

Coy Wire also made the team in Atlanta. It's nice to see he found a team where he could fit the defensive scheme. He was too small to play lin backer and to slow for safety, but had a lot of desire. Bryon Scott plays like Coy Wire should have.

If he returned his signing bonus I wouldn't have problems with him, but I'm not a big fan of robbers. JMO

Washington can just scoop up our rejects and make a better O-line then we have, terrific, whats next I suppose they want Jonathan Stupar to play TE for them. :wallbash:

Is it your contention that Buffalo couldn't do anything with a guy they had to cut and was picked up by Jacksonville and was then cut in 2006 after only one year and then no other team had any interest in til this year?

Yeah, the Bills suck at developing talent compared to the Redskins. :wallbash:

If you want to say he was a really stupid draft pick I'll agree but I have no idea how you seem to think it's a reflection on the ability of the Bills to develop talent that doesn't want to develop. The only reason he made the team is because he wanted to make the team. It took three years for him to mature. JMO

Guest dog14787
Is it your contention that Buffalo couldn't do anything with a guy they had to cut and was picked up by Jacksonville and was then cut in 2006 after only one year and then no other team had any interest in til this year?

Yeah, the Bills suck at developing talent compared to the Redskins. :wallbash:

If you want to say he was a really stupid draft pick I'll agree but I have no idea how you seem to think it's a reflection on the ability of the Bills to develop talent that doesn't want to develop. The only reason he made the team is because he wanted to make the team. It took three years for him to mature. JMO

GRRRRRRR scat cat :wallbash: