The ship is starting to sink...

Guest dog14787
Dick will be gone if the Bills start 0-4. How do you think Owens will be acting then?

TE just needs to drop back and throw the ball to T.O. 50% of the time and divide the rest out equally and T.O. will be just fine.

Do that and along with a good defense chances are the Bills will at least be 2-2 a quarter of the way through the season and starting to get into a groove.

T.O. can carry this ball club because he's that good.

Guest dog14787
I'll believe it when I see it. And I'm not likely to see it.

Miami starts out with Atlanta, the Colts, San Diego and then us

The Jets start off with Houston, New Engalnd, The Titans, then the Saints

New England will be 4-0 regardless of who they play, but the point I'm trying to make is its not going to be an easy start for any team in the AFC East that's not the New England Patriots.

I predict Buffalo to be 2-2 a quarter of the way through the season and still in the thick of things.

Even before the season starts, the finger pointing has begun..Turk gone because of philosophical differences....DICK WILL BE GONE IF THE BILLS START 1-5 or 0-6....

starting???? It sank when Ralp rehired moron boy Jauron..lol...Youre just realising this now!!!!! :wallbash:

So why do you characterize that as a sinking ship? A better metaphor might be tossing ballast over the side of a balloon basket in order to gain altitude. I agree with the fact that there would likely be a change if the Bills get off to a 1-5 start, but I would think that a coaching change would be viewed as a positive....particularly on THIS board!

Very nice metaphor:) and for those ready to jump overboard, "your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open", I'm sure you've heard the old lemons into lemonade analogy too! It is what it is, and I agree with Jim Kelly on this one, VanPelt has a great football mind and thought he'd be a great OC, let's see what he can do before we send the ship to the bottom of the ocean........

New England will be 4-0 regardless of who they play, but the point I'm trying to make is its not going to be an easy start for any team in the AFC East that's not the New England Patriots.

I predict Buffalo to be 2-2 a quarter of the way through the season and still in the thick of things.

I'm always one to look for the positive in any situation, and THIS post just made me feel a lot better. Thanks! I didn't look at the schedules for the rest of the AFC East. Wow. I could easily see Miami going 0-3 before they get to the Bills, and I could easily see the Jets going 1-3 by Game Five. I'm going to have to jump over to NFL.com to see New England's schedule, but you're right - they'll probably machine their first four opponents (yes, that includes the Bills).

I agree... However everybeing in my body wants them to kick the Sh t out of N.E.

If the Bills start 6-3 and look like an improving team are you still going to post this negative, biased garbage?

If they start 0-3, feel free to "sink a ship". Until then, this is fire starting junk.

if the bills start 5-1 but show obvious major flaws, will you be convinced they're going to the playoffs?

Like White's Bay, I'm reassured by his as well. Makes the opener even more important.

Guest dog14787
Like White's Bay, I'm reassured by his as well. Makes the opener even more important.

It would be great to win our opener, but lets be realistic.(goes down easier that way) Now game two at home against the Bucs is big for us, AVP has had some time to get adjusted to his new role and with any luck TE will be getting into a groove.