GAME THREAD: Pitt vs UB Sat 9/12 @ 12 NOON

PromoTheRobot

i like what I saw. They should be very competitive in their division again. that Maynard has a good arm and some wheels. It looks like he is capable of good decision making as well.... just a couple hiccups which could be dusted off.

I love the change of pace between Henry and Thermilius (sp)

Starting off with the heart stoppers already! Good game for the Bulls. The offense moved the ball really well at times and then stalled, but I think that's something they can work out. The defense gave up some yards, but that was a very good offense. So I think they should be alright. ZM could be very good with some experience. I am looking forward to the home opener...GO BULLS!!!

Considering it was Maynard's first start it was a terrific game. You could tell it was a simplified game plan but the UB O-line was driving UTEP back for Thermelis. BTW, the first road opening day win since the 80's when they beat (drum roll) Brockport State!

PTR

Great team effort!

And PTR for the video feed link! :wallbash:

Ub is going to be pretty bad this year imo. They are going to get whacked pretty hard against UTEP & Pitt. They may be able to compete in the MAC, which I guess is what is important to a school like UB(not competing for a National Championship or a BCS bowl invite). They may be able to compete in the MAC because the MAC in general is going to be pretty bad this year. Western Michigan looks decent(in fact I have them upsetting Michigan opening week in the big house, going to throw a few hundred on them - they are currently getting 12pts) & Bowling Green & Northern Illinois should be decent.

paging Gordio. Hope you didn't bet the Miners. Great road win. Cannot wait for the Pitt game next week.

paging Gordio. Hope you didn't bet the Miners. Great road win. Cannot wait for the Pitt game next week.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. He didn't like the Bulls, liked WM, and IIRC thought Syracuse was going to get mauled. Dude must have dropped some serious coin this past weekend. I like Gordio, but I think I'll take the opposite of his picks from now on.

Maybe its because Gill knows how to coach? He took a bag of dog crap and turned them into champions in 3 years. Believe me I would be thrilled if Ralph hired Gill after he fires Jauron.

By the way CBS College Sports is reruning the game if you missed it:

Mon 9/7 3:00 am;3:30 pm; 9:30 pm

Tues 9/8 12 noon; 6:00 pm

PTR

You're being awfully kind by calling it "dog crap."

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. He didn't like the Bulls, liked WM, and IIRC thought Syracuse was going to get mauled. Dude must have dropped some serious coin this past weekend. I like Gordio, but I think I'll take the opposite of his picks from now on.

LOL,Been on vacation for the last week & half so I have not been on here too much but I will take my crow with a little pepper. Took a pretty good beating saturday, did not play UTEP, basically because I forgot to call it in before the game started. Took some real winners on saturday, Nevada(+15), Oklahoma(-22) western michigan, minnesota. Oh well in the gaming business you have weeks like this. Good for UB, taking my son to the Pitt game saturday, really looking forward to it. Nice to see at least one football program in this town looking like they know what they are doing.

& for you guys wanting to go against me, I will put up my picks up every friday(at least some of them). Hey, at least if I can not make money, hopefully some of you guys could profit off my lousy handicapping.