Tight End Position...

I think we should keep Nelson, Stupar...can the rest...

...and sign Leonard Pope. He is HUGE (6-8) and would be a good red zone target. He also was a STARTING TE for Arizona in the SUPER BOWL last year.

Then again...if Ben Watson becomes available, I would much rather scoop him up. (Especially to help us game-plan for New England's Defense.

I posted this in another thread, but I agree. Best case scenario IMO is Watson/Nelson/Stupar. Im indifferent on Leonard Pope but I think Watson would really improve this offense. If we stuck with what we have, I would like Nelson/Stupar/Fine but I doubt that is what Dicky would go with. Schouman seems to have the Kelsay/Ellison/Reed treatment where he will not be cut no matter what.

Guest dog14787
I posted this in another thread, but I agree. Best case scenario IMO is Watson/Nelson/Stupar. Im indifferent on Leonard Pope but I think Watson would really improve this offense. If we stuck with what we have, I would like Nelson/Stupar/Fine but I doubt that is what Dicky would go with. Schouman seems to have the Kelsay/Ellison/Reed treatment where he will not be cut no matter what.

Sometimes the right decision is a tough decision to make. We know TE's comfort level with Schouman is high, but we also know Schouman is probably not the best TE we have on the roster, he may not even be in the top three.

Everyone knows I've been pulling hard for Jonathan Stupar, the fella is fearless going across the middle and he also has good hands. To me Stupar is the best all around TE on the Bills roster.