Who can the Bills beat?

Okay, when looking at the season, it doesn't look too promising. There is one loophole with strength of schedule, division rivals. Remember a few years ago when the pats were 14-2 and the dolphins were 4-12 or something like that, and the dolphins beat the pats. How did that happen, division rivalry. This is the one loophole, and it needs to be the place where the bills gain ground this year. Here's a look as to how when can get 9 wins........

Let's say we sweep the jets, split the series with miami, and lose twice to NE, that's a 3-3 in the division, a lot better than last year.

Then, we look at the schedule.

Teams we should beat:

Chiefs

Bucs

Browns

Jaguars

Texans

Colts

Yes, the colts. why. Because they will probably bench their starters by that game.

Teams to lose to:

saints

panthers

falcons

titans

IDK, just a thought. That's a path to 9-7.

Any other thoughts?

Okay, when looking at the season, it doesn't look too promising. There is one loophole with strength of schedule, division rivals. Remember a few years ago when the pats were 14-2 and the dolphins were 4-12 or something like that, and the dolphins beat the pats. How did that happen, division rivalry. This is the one loophole, and it needs to be the place where the bills gain ground this year. Here's a look as to how when can get 9 wins........

Let's say we sweep the jets, split the series with miami, and lose twice to NE, that's a 3-3 in the division, a lot better than last year.

Then, we look at the schedule.

Teams we should beat:

Chiefs

Bucs

Browns

Jaguars

Texans

Colts

Yes, the colts. why. Because they will probably bench their starters by that game.

Teams to lose to:

saints

panthers

falcons

titans

IDK, just a thought. That's a path to 9-7.

Any other thoughts?

Chiefs: yes

Bucs: maybe

Browns: maybe (didn't last year)

Jags: nope

Texans: nope

Colts: nope

5-11 with or without Snert. Don't forget, Dickie the J is still driving the bus and TE still looks like he's afraid of everyone's shadow.

Chiefs: yes

Bucs: maybe

Browns: maybe (didn't last year)

Jags: nope

Texans: nope

Colts: nope

5-11 with or without Snert. Don't forget, Dickie the J is still driving the bus and TE still looks like he's afraid of everyone's shadow.

I agree with the TE observation for sure. I don't know if that guy will ever recover from the concussion in the mental aspect. On the other side though, I think we beat the Jags. Gerrard is a piece of a QB as well and has been throwing alot of INT's over the last year or so. The Texans and Colts I seriously doubt we pull off. Who's going to block Mario Williams when w play the Texans? Who's going to block Mathis and Freeney when we play the Colts? No one on this team looks ready for that caliber of competition. I think we beat the Chiefs, Bucs, Browns, Jags, and sneak a win against Carolina. I think we go 2-4 in the division(split with Miami and NY, swept by the Pats*) which leaves us again at 7-9. McCoy, Bradford, and Dunlap will be long gone when we pick. I can hear it ringing in my ears already, "And with the 10th pick in the 2010 NFL draft.......the Buffalo Bills select.......Taylor Mays, S, from the University of Southern California." :thumbsup: