Now that's a bad 'habit'

\GoBillsInDallas/

A drinking nun .... now that's hard to believe.

Sarcasm, right?

When I worked in a liquor store, we used to have a priest and two nuns come in from a nearby parish every Monday and drop several hundred dollars on cheap liquor (read: Popov vodka by the plastic gallon jug).

We also had a priest come in once and steal 5 bottles of the most expensive cabernet in the shop ($80/bottle). He got away with it because we didn't watch him because...he's a priest. He's safe, right? :pirate:

Sarcasm, right?

When I worked in a liquor store, we used to have a priest and two nuns come in from a nearby parish every Monday and drop several hundred dollars on cheap liquor (read: Popov vodka by the plastic gallon jug).

We also had a priest come in once and steal 5 bottles of the most expensive cabernet in the shop ($80/bottle). He got away with it because we didn't watch him because...he's a priest. He's safe, right? :thumbsup:

Is that a venial sin or a vino sin? :lol:

Sarcasm, right?

We also had a priest come in once and steal 5 bottles of the most expensive cabernet in the shop ($80/bottle). He got away with it because we didn't watch him because...he's a priest. He's safe, right? :thumbsup:

DC TOM sounds like you have a bit of a problem with catholics

My father's cousin is a nun (now in her 70s). There's nothing against nuns drinking. Drinking and driving, yes. She would have a beer or mixed drink at parties or picnics.

Once she was telling us about a near accident she had. She then says "...and the son-of-a-B word cut me off!..." We were aghast. She said "Nuns can swear too."

A Long Island nun's bad habit has her in trouble with police -- who say she guzzled half a bottle of gin and went on a wild ride that nearly killed a group of children, officials said.

Geez, good thing it wasn't sacramental wine because she'd probably be coughing up blood! :thumbsup:

We also had a priest come in once and steal 5 bottles of the most expensive cabernet in the shop ($80/bottle). He got away with it because we didn't watch him because...he's a priest. He's safe, right? <_<

Maybe he really wasn't a priest, just dressed like one... I met my wife at a Halloween party dressed as a priest (not the first time she saw me, but the impression was golden!)... I was drinking from a pitcher of beer... It was all downhill after that! Man did she phuck up! BTW, she was a mime... :wallbash::wallbash::unsure::w00t:

My father's cousin is a nun (now in her 70s). There's nothing against nuns drinking. Drinking and driving, yes. She would have a beer or mixed drink at parties or picnics.

Once she was telling us about a near accident she had. She then says "...and the son-of-a-B word cut me off!..." We were aghast. She said "Nuns can swear too."

Every Friday night my grandparents would have the priest over for dinner... Him and my grandfather were good friends... My grandmother would cook and the priest and my grandfather would get snottered.

<_<:unsure:

No. I don't hold it against all of Catholicism that I once saw a priest steal $400 worth of wine. That's the priest's fault.

Again... How do you know he was a real priest? Be pretty easy to track him down... Hit every rectory within a 10 mile radius. Even if you can't prove it, least you would have a face to confirm your hunch that he was a real priest.

What I am saying is... Think about it, out on a collar and some people may let their guard down.

Not saying he wasn't real... I was just wondering how you knew he wasn't just impersonating a priest.

??

Again... How do you know he was a real priest? Be pretty easy to track him down... Hit every rectory within a 10 mile radius. Even if you can't prove it, least you would have a face to confirm your hunch that he was a real priest.

What I am saying is... Think about it, out on a collar and some people may let their guard down.

Not saying he wasn't real... I was just wondering how you knew he wasn't just impersonating a priest.

??

I don't, actually. Although I've always been under the impression that those collars are hard to get.

Doesn't matter...I still don't blame the religion.

I don't, actually. Although I've always been under the impression that those collars are hard to get.

Doesn't matter...I still don't blame the religion.

Fair enough. I don't know... I found one for my Halloween costume. I was sure to be struck dead for acting sacrilegious! What is the statue of limitations on stuff like that? It has been almost 20 years.

:unsure:

Fair enough. I don't know... I found one for my Halloween costume. I was sure to be struck dead for acting sacrilegious! What is the statue of limitations on stuff like that? It has been almost 20 years.

:unsure:

God just called. You're !@#$.

(He didn't use that word, His was something along the lones of "EII shall be smote when I have a slow day.")