nodnarb

Can they do it?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Can they do it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can, but won't
    • Won't, can't.

Just curious where "we" stand collectively. I know our primetime performances have been horrid, but this team is confident, the pats are without two starting CBs, and if there's a time, it's now.

I say the Bills get the upset of the week, possibly the month.

Bills 26

Pats 16

I voted "Can, but Won't". The Bills are definitely playing much better and NE is hurting with injuries. However the Bills' road record and Sunday night record are horrid. They'll win a couple of road games this year, but I doubt if it starts in New England. The Pats are tough at home against Buffalo.

Patriots 24

Buffalo 13

I voted can't, won't. I am happy that we've seemed to turn the corner and are progressing. The defense and special teams are solid. Three things are improving with regards to the offense: Drew is making better decisions, Willis is emerging, and (most importantly IMO) the offensive line is starting to come together. I also think Mularkey and the rest of the staff are getting better.

Having said that, I can't see us winning Sunday night. Frankly, I'd be stunned. Like I said, I like the direction this team has taken in the last couple of weeks. But New England is the wrong team at the wrong time in the wrong city for us. ANY other team in ANY other place, and I'd be feeling pretty good. That includes Pittsburgh, considering the letdown factor. But just not the Pats on a Sunday night in Foxboro. I can't see it happening.

I hope to God I'm wrong.

Certainly Can, but probably won't. I just think their big game experience, schemes, and the home field edge will make things a little too difficult for the Bills to overcome. I hope I am pleasantly surprised and wrong about this....

With all their injuries, I think we've got a shot if everyone shows up for 60 minutes &

Drew goes another week without  turning the ball over.

113347[/snapback]

I think we can win if we turn the ball over only once. Its the multiple turnovers that kill us. The D needs to come up with some TO's themselves too.