seaons predictions

KRT88

OK, I hate gloom and doom but I do honestly feel the Bills will be one of the, if not the, worst team in football. I'd like to say 6-10, but I can't see the blue, red and white winning that many games with a god awful O-line, an offensive that doesn't appear to be able to score and a defense that seems to bend (an awful lot). Add to that, a difficult schedule, the fact that we play in the AFC east where 2 L's to NE seem an annual right.

Bills 3-13, and a good shot at the #1 overall pick

I hope I am way off

in other football matters...

AFC Division winners:

NE

Pitts

Indy

SD

wildcards:

Tenn

Hou

NFC Division winners:

Phily

Chi

Az

NO

wildcards:

Atl

GB

SB:

SD vs NO

I see between 10-12 losses. Horray, that means Dick no more and his side kick Trentster will be gone too. I can't wait till the season is over.

I've never looked less forward to football season than this one.

Jauron and Edwards can't leave soon enough.

Watch though, the Bills will start off 2-2 through some act of God and Russ will re-sign Edwards to a 5 year deal worth buko bucks.

I really don't know, but it will either be 11-5 or 3-13. I really don't see another 7-9 in the makings, this team fails or succeeds, no middle ground...

I really agree with this. Either things start clicking and they get on a roll or they just don't get it at all.

Same prediction as when the schedule came out:

5-11

Ralph cleans house 24 hours after the last whistle blows and promotes from within or hires some schlub who "has a great football mind and the players will play hard for because they like him".

Same prediction as when the schedule came out:

5-11

Ralph cleans house 24 hours after the last whistle blows and promotes from within or hires some schlub who "has a great football mind and the players will play hard for because they like him".

3-13, Ralph fires Jauron and staff, comes down from the box and coaches the last two games.

The O-line is worse this year(maybe), but we added TO...push.

The defense is the same as last year, but added Maybin and Schobel...advantage - '09

I personally think the team is better this year that last. But with a tougher schedule, I fear the dreaded 7-9.