Anyone with Sirius/XM notice the additional charge?

The Poojer

This sucks the big one.

I'm thinking about dropping at least one of my three accounts.

Don't ask.

I rarely listen to music at all with any of these sets -mostly talk and NFL.

Why should I pay royalties to The Box Tops when the last time I heard "The Letter" was on AM radio 25 years ago?

if the royalty fee's are gonna go to the musicians....I am all for it....but I think we know better!

This sucks the big one.

I'm thinking about dropping at least one of my three accounts.

Don't ask.

I rarely listen to music at all with any of these sets -mostly talk and NFL.

Why should I pay royalties to The Box Tops when the last time I heard "The Letter" was on AM radio 25 years ago?

Yeah, Jack, i knew they were adding a fee to the internet fee, however I had it up until the other day, when my new billing cycle kicked in...i had thought they grandfathered people in or something...i thought i escaped it...oh well...gotta rethink what i want to do, that internet feed was a nice feature...if they charge for the internet, does that mean you get the full menu of stations or will they still block football games?

I remember an email a while back that they were raising rates because of royalties, and dropping the internet feed to a separate charge.

Yeah, Jack, i knew they were adding a fee to the internet fee, however I had it up until the other day, when my new billing cycle kicked in...i had thought they grandfathered people in or something...i thought i escaped it...oh well...gotta rethink what i want to do, that internet feed was a nice feature...if they charge for the internet, does that mean you get the full menu of stations or will they still block football games?

I'm not sure about all the stations, since I haven't used it in years being on the road. I do remember seeing an email one time with some internet only stations listed. Here's the channel lineup. I see some channels missing that would be on your radio, and other you can't get on the radio are denoted by the SIR in their number.

have you had a recent billing? my most recent billing cycle was 9/1, i imagine it is any billing cycle after march or so...once the new billing hits, internet feed will probably cease....

i still have XM internet feed- is it only a Sirius thing?