Vincent likely to play safety this week

DreamOnDan

Mularkey is making all the right moves. With a ball hawking safety (which is what I assume Vincent will be) Our defense will undoubtedly be the best in the world. Kelsay is really coming on. McGahee, Lee Evans, Ross Tucker, Soon to be JP Losman. I'm really starting to like MM. He is ballsy and is taking control with some big time decisions. Love the offense, We are taking on the same type of team as Baltimore, but we have twice the talent on offense and a better defense. If we sneak into the playoffs this team can be very dangerous in cold weather. Finally back to Bills football. Bills 27 Pats 21

Mularkey is making all the right moves.  With a ball hawking safety (which is what I assume Vincent will be) Our defense will undoubtedly be the best in the world.  Kelsay is really coming on.  McGahee, Lee Evans, Ross Tucker, Soon to be JP Losman.  I'm really starting to like MM.  He is ballsy and is taking control with some big time decisions.  Love the offense, We are taking on the same type of team as Baltimore, but we have twice the talent on offense and a better defense.  If we sneak into the playoffs this team can be very dangerous in cold weather.  Finally back to Bills football.  Bills 27 Pats 21

112997[/snapback]

But McGee at Corner? I don't know man

But McGee at Corner? I don't know man

113002[/snapback]

Anyone else think that McGee has some weird destiny, convergence of the planets thing going now? He's either going to come up huge on special teams and D in this game, or he's going to get burned. I feel it will be the former, though. He's either going to run one back, or he's going to get a game-turning pick.

I love him as a return guy (obviously). But it was also obvious that the Jets were picking on him.

I just know the Master (Belicheck) has some plays looking towards him. Hopefully he can step it up.

113048[/snapback]

or he will pick on our safety, I think McGee has upside give him the opportunity to be out there in a big game, its not like we have a lot of better options.

true...

maybe get F. Smith (Jonathan) out there. He seemed to be in on every other play... lets see if he can play cover.

113064[/snapback]

I think it is his job this week to run in front of McGee on kick offs and catch the ball, also whenever we need a stupid penalty he may be brought into the game...

I think it is his job this week to run in front of McGee on kick offs and catch the ball, also whenever we need a stupid penalty he may be brought into the game...

113066[/snapback]

Where did this joker come from? I mean, didnt we learn from Antonio Brown that just being fast doesnt make you an NFLer?

And Im just assuming he's fast from his name. I didnt actually see his breakaway speed.

I love him as a return guy (obviously). But it was also obvious that the Jets were picking on him.

I just know the Master (Belicheck) has some plays looking towards him. Hopefully he can step it up.

113048[/snapback]

Did the Pats trade for Santana Moss? McGee has had one rough game (Jets) and one rough play (Pats) where he's made rookie mistakes. Santana Moss is a rare combination of speed and athletic ability. As good as Givens, Bethel Johnson, a semi-injured Troy Brown, Patton, etc are--they aren't Santana Moss...McGee has played well against guys like Chris Chambers, Larry Fitzgerald and Bolden, etc...this is a true step-up game and I think he will account himself well...

I agree, this is great news if it happens, & I hope it's only a matter of time before we say goodbye to Wire, Reese, & Prioleau. McGee had a bad week last week, but he'll learn from his mistakes. TM has game & can make things happen. BB knows this, too... he went out of his way after the first Pats game to congratulate TM & acknowledge him to the media.

Finally, an NFL-caliber free safety and a LCB that can make plays! :doh:

Is there a link?

113069[/snapback]

On the front page

Vincent was injured on the very first series of the first Patriots game, a 31-17 Buffalo loss on Oct. 3 and underwent knee surgery. He was not able to take part in full drills on Wednesday and is listed as questionable. If he is cleared to play by Sunday, Mularkey indicated that Vincent could replace Izell Reese at free safety and not return to his cornerback spot.