Traveling to Boston Next Week

Chef Jim

Tie a noose to the rod in the hotel closet, slip your head in it, start pulling on something (figure it out), let your legs fall out from under you and see if you can finish the job before passing out from lack of oxygen. If it doesn't work out people will just figure you were doing your best impression of David Carradine.

Seriously though have a good time.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tie a noose to the rod in the hotel closet, slip your head in it, start pulling on something (figure it out), let your legs fall out from under you and see if you can finish the job before passing out from lack of oxygen. If it doesn't work out people will just figure you were doing your best impression of David Carradine.

Seriously though have a good time.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any. Seeing my wife is going with me the need for autoerotic asphyxiation is not necessary.....on this trip. Regarding having a good time. Once again, thanks for the advice, but I don't need any.

How about giving me some advice for the next time I'm in the Boston area?

Thanks for the advice about giving you advice but I don't need any. How could I possibly give you advice if I have no clue what your interests are. Reason number one for me not seeking advice in this thread.

My advice:

• Fly out on Tuesday
  • Eat lots of foie gras, lobster, caviar and drink Dom Perignon
  • Kick the sh-- out of a *Pats fan
  • Do an oyster bar crawl on Saturday. I would have the bars and directions set up on Google Maps on my Blackberry
  • Sneak away from the wife for a coke and stripper night
  • Finish the trip off with with free food and booze if you can manage it, by scrounging off your company
  • Avoid the microdot acid

My advice:

• Fly out on Tuesday
  • Eat lots of foie gras, lobster, caviar and drink Dom Perignon
  • Kick the sh-- out of a *Pats fan
  • Do an oyster bar crawl on Saturday. I would have the bars and directions set up on Google Maps on my Blackberry
  • Sneak away from the wife for a coke and stripper night
  • Finish the trip off with with free food and booze if you can manage it, by scrounging off your company
  • Avoid the microdot acid

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. And if you read this thread you'd know I was already planning on doing all those thing. :flirt:

Seeing my wife is going with me the need for autoerotic asphyxiation is not necessary.....on this trip.

Given what she has told us about your prowess, or lack thereof, in the bedroom she will need to something to spice up the trip. However, in her case I would not suggest the noose and self service route. A toss with the nice looking guy in the room next door might get it done for her. :flirt:

Given what she has told us about your prowess, or lack thereof, in the bedroom she will need to something to spice up the trip. However, in her case I would not suggest the noose and self service route. A toss with the nice looking guy in the room next door might get it done for her. :flirt:

That is number 3 on her to-do list while he is kicking the ass of a Pat's fan. It is slso number 5 on his coke and stripper night.

Thanks for your advice, but I don't need any. Seeing my wife has not spoken with you or would never give you the time of day you have no idea what spices her up.

Thanks for your advice, but I don't need any. Seeing my wife has not spoken with you or would never give you the time of day you have no idea what spices her up.

Not one of your better efforts ... but overall you have been bery funny throughout this thread. :flirt:

I really, really, really, really hope she's dib and those avatars are self portraits and I (as most husbands after 26 years) just kind of stopped paying attention.

If your wife has a Dib worthy set shame on you for not paying attention to them as often as you can.

But back to the point of the thread. Don't waste your time in what Boston claims to be a "Chinatown." It's pathetic but then again not much different than the rest of the city.