Traveling to Boston Next Week

Chef Jim

Boston? Now I know what company you work (shill?) for. :rolleyes:

If you see a tall blonde girl in the hallways who's really into skiing (I mean really into it, like she won't STFU about it), could you tell her Hops said "Hello" and "He's sorry things didn't work out, but we'll always have that Buffett concert"?

Thanks man. :doh:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston? Now I know what company you work (shill?) for. :pirate:

If you see a tall blonde girl in the hallways who's really into skiing (I mean really into it, like she won't STFU about it), could you tell her Hops said "Hello" and "He's sorry things didn't work out, but we'll always have that Buffett concert"?

Thanks man. :wallbash:

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. Yeah like if I see a tall blond in the hallway like I'm going to shut her up by talking about you. There's one way, and one way only to get a woman to shut up and that's to plug the hole that the noise is coming from with something handy. :wallbash:

Oh and BTW, you have no idea what company I work for.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. Yeah like if I see a tall blond in the hallway like I'm going to shut her up by talking about you. There's one way, and one way only to get a woman to shut up and that's to plug the hole that the noise is coming from with something handy. :pirate:

Oh and BTW, you have no idea what company I work for.

A company that spends frivolously on employee getaways?

I think you should post something about your upcoming trip to Boston ... I'm sure that lots of guys will have good advice for you.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Yeah, like I'd take any advice on anything from you nimrods. That is the reason for this thread you nimrod. :pirate:

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Yeah, like I'd take any advice on anything from you nimrods. That is the reason for this thread you nimrod. :wallbash:

I suggest that you don't insult us if you want our advice ... :pirate:

I suggest that you don't insult us if you want our advice ... :pirate:

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Sorry man, but I put myself in that nimrod category too. We're one big happy, but seriously disfunctional family of nimrods here. However if you want any of my advice on cooking I'd be more that happy to provide it. Just have the dog taste it first. :wallbash:

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Sorry man, but I put myself in that nimrod category too. We're one big happy, but seriously disfunctional family of nimrods here. However if you want any of my advice on cooking I'd be more that happy to provide it. Just have the dog taste it first. :thumbsup:

You know, I'm getting mixed signals here ... if you don't want our advice, you should just say so.

If it's this weekend you're talking about, feel free to stop by the shrader day festivities. It's the worst possible way you can spend your time.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. No, I'm not going this weekend. If you read the thread title you'd see I was going to be there next week. Last I checked this weekend is not part of next week. :thumbsup: