Traveling to Boston Next Week

Chef Jim

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you staying in a hotel? I would suggest staying in a hotel. Park benches are not comfortable to sleep on and showering in a fountain might get you arrested, or at least laughed at. Just my $0.02.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Like I need your advice on where to stay seeing I'm not paying for the trip so you can be sure that it won't be Motel 6 like the last time.

I am curious as to why you would post a thread about going to Boston when you didn't want anyone to comment about things to do there....

Was this a social experiment to see how many people would blindly ignore your statement about not giving advice?

Well add me to the ignore list and take my advice to pi55 on Fenway if you get the chance. :censored:<_<

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. If I wanted to know the square footage of Fenway I'd look it up. And by the way, pi is not 55.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Like I need your advice on where to stay seeing I'm not paying for the trip so you can be sure that it won't be Motel 6 like the last time.

Sorry, next time I wine and dine you, I'll do better than McDonald's and a Motel 6 /// <_<

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Uhhhh, the hotel will provide plenty of them. I suggest you lay off the bong dude.

You a really hoopy frood!

A frood is defined as "a really amazingly together guy."

An example from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy which discusses the importance of towels is as follows:

"Hey you, sass that hoopy Chef Jim? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!"

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. If I wanted to know the square footage of Fenway I'd look it up. And by the way, pi is not 55.

yeah ... pi = 3.14 ... duh!

Finally, some good advice in this thread.

Of course ... consider the source! :censored:

KD Started it .... I suggest that you read this book ... when you go to Boston

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any. Yeah like a person like me, with the brain the size of a planet, needs to be told to read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Next you'll be telling me to find a bar that serves intergalactic gargle blasters. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any. Yeah like a person like me, with the brain the size of a planet, needs to be told to read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Next you'll be telling me to find a bar that serves intergalactic gargle blasters. :rolleyes:

I've heard that Boston has the best triple breasted prostitutes.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any. Yeah like a person like me, with the brain the size of a plant, needs to be told to read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Next you'll be telling me to find a bar that serves intergalactic gargle blasters. :rolleyes:

Fixed