Traveling to Boston Next Week

Chef Jim

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nana: Great thread Jim!!!!! :sick:

Too bad, I have some advice for you anyway...

If you see a Pats* fan or a pink-or-green-faux-distressed-hat-wearing Red Sawx fan, slug 'em right in the junk!

Like I said, I don't need advice. Especially that advice.

And NG, not going to the game. It's a company trip and that's our farewell dinner that night. Never pass up an opportunity for free food and booze.

Go to Cheers. For only $7, you get to stand up and have a beer in a place that doesn't look anything like the set from the TV show. And you can buy a tee shirt!

Thanks but I don't need any advice. I think you know my distain for TV so I have no desire to go anywhere near a tourist trap based on a TV show.

Thanks but I don't need any advice. I think you know my distain for TV so I have no desire to go anywhere near a tourist trap based on a TV show.

You should definitely do alot of crack and hookers while you're there.

And maybe smack your forehead with a ball pein hammer while you're at it.

You should definitely do alot of crack and hookers while you're there.

And maybe smack your forehead with a ball pein hammer while you're at it.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any. Regarding your first bit I'm more of a coke and stripper guy and the second bit...come on man I'm a Bills fan, I'll be getting plenty of that Monday night.

Go candlepin bowling. Then pay your respects to Teddy.

Thanks for your advice but I don't need any. I have no respect for Teddy so I won't pay anyting and I've already figured out how to have the most fun in Boston without spending any of my money.