LOST - last night's episode

stevestojan

Last nights episode was great. The story with Sauer (sp?) was GREAT.

And the first real bit of comic relief between the british guy and the fat kid (sorry, im bad with names) was great.

I'm hooked.

112910[/snapback]

You've said that you've been hooked since the first episode...

CW

dammit i missed it...i was out with the lady, and told my roommate to tape it so of course he forgot...maybe there's an encore this weekend...

112940[/snapback]

I think there always in - on Saturdays... It should probably be past the girl's bedtime anyway, so you should be set!

(just bustin your balls :doh::blink: )

I think there always in - on Saturdays... It should probably be past the girl's bedtime anyway, so you should be set!

(just bustin your balls :doh::blink: )

112948[/snapback]

shes gone for the weekend, so i'll be able to watch it...bah i dont get yelled at for keeping her up...i do catch hell from her when shes dead tired for her 8am class, haha...

shes gone for the weekend, so i'll be able to watch it...bah i dont get yelled at for keeping her up...i do catch hell from her when shes dead tired for her 8am class, haha...

112954[/snapback]

well, even if i hadnt known from you telling me before, i know from that sentence that she is a freshman. No one past freshman year would ever take an 8:00am class.

I'd rather change my major!

well, even if i hadnt known from you telling me before, i know from that sentence that she is a freshman. No one past freshman year would ever take an 8:00am class.

I'd rather change my major!

I took 8am classes all the time...

Then again I voluntarily get to work at 6am, when I could get in as late as 9 or 10 if I wanted to. I'm a morning person :doh:

CW

I took 8am classes all the time...

Then again I voluntarily get to work at 6am, when I could get in as late as 9 or 10 if I wanted to.  I'm a morning person :doh:

CW

112983[/snapback]

Well, now I have no problem getting up early (i mean, i dont love it, but its work, dont have a choice). But in college, when I was out EVERY night, I made damn sure I didnt have any classes till at the EARLIEST 11:00am.

Last nights episode was great. The story with Sauer (sp?) was GREAT.

And the first real bit of comic relief between the british guy and the fat kid (sorry, im bad with names) was great.

I'm hooked.

112910[/snapback]

What I really want to know, does any one know where I could see some good photos of Evangeline Lilly?

She is smoking hot. What a body.

Very good episode last night. In fact the last 3 episodes have been very good, 2 weeks ago the story about the Korean couple, last week's about Charlie, and this one with Sawyer.

I think Lock(for stevestojan, thats the old guy with the knives) is the one who KO'd Sayeed. The island has been paradise to this guy, now that he can walk again. And when he saw the "creature", he said that he didn't see it.

Great show.

And I agree with pdh1, Evangeline Lilly is smoking hot!!!

Who knew the Korean lady could speak any English?

113330[/snapback]

They revealed it two weeks ago when they did the episode with her backstory. She learned it secretly because she was planning on ditching her husband by faking a kidnapping and starting her life over.

Last night's episode was great but Locke's episode was amazing and is still the best. That twist in the last 2 minutes came out of nowhere and added so much to the other episodes. I forgot TV could be that good.

Show gets better every week! Read in the usa today that this E. Lilly's first ever acting job. Sha tried out of the blue and won. Nice choice! :D I think freckles hit sayeed but Locke is god one also. How do you all think it will end? Me I think someone (Jack) wakes up on the airplane from a dream and the plane really goes down. Any thoughts?