There will not be a single game on TV in Rochester tomorrow!

Steely Dan

WTF is this. Almost every NFL team plays tomorrow and there won't be a single team on TV. :ph34r:

So not only is the Bills game sold out but absolutely no games will be on any cable channel!!!!!

No offense, but who cares? :thumbsup:

Unless you are practicing to be an NFL scout, the last preseason game of every NFL team is the most boring of them all. Half the teams don't even put all their starters on the field for at least one play, and the other half have all their starters off the field after one series. After that, it's all about watching the kids and marginal vets battle it out for one of those 53 spots.

We can curse the calander this year for Labor Day coming so late, and forcing the NFL fans to wait almost an additional full week for the regular season to start, but I don't even listen the the annual Thursday evening Bills-Lions "cut-down" game at the Ralph, and even if by some miracle it sells out in the future, I won't watch it either.

No offense, but who cares? :ph34r:

In SD's defense, I care as I'm sure he does. It may not be the starters, it may not be good football, but it's my Bills and I want to watch them. I find watching some of the youngsters battle it out to be interesting and entertaining.

In SD's defense, I care as I'm sure he does. It may not be the starters, it may not be good football, but it's my Bills and I want to watch them. I find watching some of the youngsters battle it out to be interesting and entertaining.

I second this

my guide shows channel 5 out of Syracus still showing the game...maybe its not updated yet...I thought Syracuse fell under the 75 mile rule, am I mistaken?

You get Syracuse channels?

yea I'm in walworth which is Wayne county...that might be the reason why I get Syracuse channels...but I still think Syracuse falls under the blackout..I seem to remember a few years ago everyone talking about how they added Syracuse to the list of areas covered in the blackout zone...I have to work during the game anyways so it doesn't really matter to me..I'll be catching the replay sat night.

yea I'm in walworth which is Wayne county...that might be the reason why I get Syracuse channels...but I still think Syracuse falls under the blackout..I seem to remember a few years ago everyone talking about how they added Syracuse to the list of areas covered in the blackout zone...I have to work during the game anyways so it doesn't really matter to me..I'll be catching the replay sat night.

You are right, because of the Nazi NFL head office ...

A portion of the Syracuse market falls within the 75-mile limit that defines Buffalo's blackout area. Because of that, viewers in Syracuse accustomed to watching Bills' games home and away are now subject to the same blackout rules as fans in Buffalo and Rochester. That has angered football fans and businesses, including the CBS affiliate in Syracuse.

Basically if a stations broadcast area falls into the 75 mile radius (and Syracuse channel 5 does) they can't broadcast.