Practice Squad

Wizard

I know we had Fred Jackson on the practice squad several years ago, so he has been a positive addition to the Bills roster. Have there been any other players in the last 10 years on the practice squad that have truly made a difference on our roster by becoming a solid backup or starter for our team?

I only ask because I sometimes think it is amusing that we get excited and say "I hope we can get him on your practice squad." If you are on the practice squad, it basically means you are worse at blocking than Melvin Fowler or more injury prone than John McCargo.

Granted, playing on the practice squad for an NFL team is better than 99.9% of us have ever done in our football careers, but a practice squad player is basically as talented as a 5th string waterboy in NFL level terms.

With that in mind, which seven (7) players do you want on this year's practice squad? And, why?

We really like our practice squad and how they practice. The QB does a great job of running our scout team and giving our other three QBs a rest in practice. I like our 4 DBs and how they run to the football. They play hard and study hard and give our other 10 DBs a rest so they will have fresh legs on Sunday.

We really like our practice squad and how they practice. The QB does a great job of running our scout team and giving our other three QBs a rest in practice. I like our 4 DBs and how they run to the football. They play hard and study hard and give our other 10 DBs a rest so they will have fresh legs on Sunday.

:sick:

That is probably one of the funniest lines I have read on the board. At the same time, it makes me want to cry :flirt::blink: